VIDEO: Ambassador reports on progress as Trump calls for greater NATO role in Mideast conflict
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by FOXNEWS.COM:
Progress is being made in swaying European nations to get tough with Iran, U.S. Ambassador to Germany Richard Grenell said Saturday.
Appearing on “Cavuto LIVE,” Grenell said German Secretary-General Paul Ziemiak’s announcement that Germany and other European nations should move forward with sanctions on Iran marked a “real switch” from when Europeans were “going around the situation.”
The article goes on to state the following:
“Now the Europeans are talking about whether or not they should even be continuing in the [Iran nuclear deal] because of what they have seen from the Iranian regime. So, I think that we’re in a fundamentally different place and a better place,” Grenell said.
“When President Trump very bluntly says you know, ‘you’re welcome to form an international coalition and replace us, they immediately say well we can’t do that,” Grennell said of European partners. “We need the United States. And, so these are conversations that we have to have to push for them for greater participation.”
To get more information about this article, please visit FOXNEWS.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- VIDEO: ‘Blood Drained From Adam Schiff’s Face’: John Barrasso Says Schiff’s ‘Parody’ Backfired
- REPORT: News outlet blasted by police for breaking news of Kobe Bryant’s death before family could be notified
- REPORT: Another country offers to pick up Harry and Meghan’s massive security bill
- VIDEO: Lindsey Graham makes pledge about Bidens: ‘And that does not make me a Russian agent’
- VIDEO: Tucker Carlson: Adam Schiff is turning into a Tom Clancy character
- VIDEO: “God help me, I did it.” Megyn Kelly reveals she complied with demeaning request by Roger Ailes
- VIDEO: Martha MacCallum calls out Eric Swalwell on impeachment process
- VIDEO: Schiff not trusted: Democrats aren’t getting intelligence because of ‘crooked, corrupt’ lawmakers: Trump
- REPORT: Collins releases statement about calling witnesses for impeachment trial
- REPORT: ‘Stunned’ Sen. Collins objected to Nadler’s impeachment accusation in note to Roberts