VIDEO: Another day, another strategy: Biden scrambles on his messaging
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM:
Joe Biden recently sought media attention by announcing he would hold counter briefings to President Trump’s daily updates on the government’s response to the coronavirus.
Then on Tuesday, the former vice president’s strategy seemed to shift again, with a media blitz across several networks.
The article goes on to state the following:
On Wednesday, Biden’s strategy changed further. Instead of any media appearances or formal briefings, the 36-year Delaware senator held a press conference streamed from his Wilmington home. After a 35-minute delay, Biden addressed the press and continued his attacks on Trump.
— Joe Biden (@JoeBiden) March 25, 2020
After Biden’s round table, Washington Post writer penned an opinion piece about the event. She wrote, in part:
Both in opening remarks and in answering questions, Biden strove to present himself as the figure already capable of uniting the country. From the start of the conference, he emphasized that we are all in this together, a unity theme that has been part of his message throughout his campaign. He began, “None of us want to be cooped up in our homes just as the weather is turning nice … just as the campaign for the presidency is kicking into high gear. But it’s necessary. … We have to stay home.” In contrast to President Trump, who attacks whatever convenient target will enrage his base (e.g., Democratic governors, the media), Biden continually praises people — Congress for getting out the bill, governors for struggling through, Americans for helping out.
Biden also continued his focused, consistent attacks on Trump: Trump started addressing the crisis too late. He’s failed to use the Defense Production Act. He put out a phony deadline for opening the economy. The underlying message here is that Trump not only failed but is failing now to help the states. Biden also stressed the complexity and needed oversight to make sure stimulus funds are being spent correctly, something he directly handled in the Obama administration for the stimulus bill.
To get more information about this article, please visit WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- BREAKING: China makes admission about coronavirus whistleblower doctor punished by police, who died from the virus
- VIDEO: Data Doesn’t Match Doomsday Media Predictions, Ventilator Concerns, Task Force Doctor Says
- BREAKING: Former longtime AZ sheriff Joe Arpaio makes big announcement
- REPORT: Actor demands Trump be removed from office over coronavirus handling
- REPORT: Chilling images of makeshift morgue set up outside NYC hospital amid coronavirus pandemic
- REPORT: Trump grants major disaster declaration for state of Maryland
- REPORT: Every resident of senior home presumed to have coronavirus
- REPORT: Police Officers Rebuke Media Outlet Over Decision On White House Coronavirus Briefings
- BREAKING: Final coronavirus stimulus bill omits several Pelosi wish list items, but keeps a big one IN
- VIDEO: Task force doctors call media out for distorted information, bad questions