VIDEO: Attack ad gives ex-spy Valerie Plame swastika eyes and calls her a ‘disgraced, racist millionaire’
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM:
A dark money attack ad targeting New Mexico congressional candidate and former CIA operative Valerie Plame was so harsh, featuring swastika eyes, a Ku Klux Klan hood, and Charlottesville “Unite the Right” rally tiki torches, that it drew condemnation from two of her primary competitors.
The ad centers on a 2017 Twitter scandal. Plame [who is running as a Democrat,] shared an anti-Semitic article from the Unz Review entitled “America’s Jews Are Driving America’s Wars.” The article said that Jews “own the media,” should wear labels while on national television, and that their beliefs were as dangerous as “a bottle of rat poison.”
The article goes on to state the following:
After initially defending herself, Plame apologized and resigned from the board of a grant-making fund focused on preventing the spread of nuclear weapons. Plame said on CNN shortly after she announced her candidacy that she had not read the article. But in the space of three years, it was found that she posted nine Unz articles, including one titled “Why I Still Dislike Israel” and another about “Dancing Israelis” on Sept. 11.
the ad opens with the line: “Disgraced, racist millionaire Valarie Plame: Is she running for Congress to represent New Mexicans or white supremacists?”
A headshot of Plame is edited with Nazi swastikas in place of her pupils.
To get more information about this article, please visit WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- VIDEO: ‘Guardian Angel’ describes violent battle with mob of hundreds of NY looters: ‘We don’t surrender or retreat’
- VIDEO: Footage of 7-year-old girl in Black Lives Matter march goes viral
- REPORT: Florida city becomes first to ban gun sales and carry during ’emergency declaration’
- REPORT: Graham makes announcement on Russia probe subpoena vote
- WATCH: Woman blasts ladies as RACIST for cleaning graffiti off building in shocking viral video
- REPORT: Fake News? Police Issue Statement At Odds With Reports About Actions Against Protesters in D.C.
- VIDEOS: De Blasio drowned out by boos, calls to resign at George Floyd memorial
- REPORT: Charlotte newspaper posts scathing op-ed on Trump seeking another city for GOP convention