VIDEO: Biden defends 1994 crime bill in testy interview: ”Other things increased mass incarceration’
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM:
Joe Biden defended what many critics claim is a blight on his record of working with the black community.
“Other things increased mass incarceration,” the presumptive 2020 Democratic presidential candidate told The Breakfast Club in a pre-taped interview aired Friday.
The article goes on to state the following:
Biden told host Charlamagne Tha God, Hillary Clinton was “wrong” to apologize for her and husband former President Bill Clinton’s role in pushing for the 1994 Violent Crime Control and Law Enforcement Act, better known as the “crime bill.”
“She was wrong. What happened was — that wasn’t the crime bill, it was the drug legislation. It was their institution of mandatory minimums, which I opposed,” Biden said.
To get more information about this article, please visit WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- POLL RESULTS: How you feel about mail-in voting
- VIDEO: War memorial vandalized with red paint: ‘Whoever did this. Please leave. Today.’ (PICTURES)
- REPORT: Hillary STUNS with Memorial Day message ignoring military and supporting Dem governor
- REPORT: California makes announcement on reopening places of worship, in-store retail shopping
- REPORT: McCarthy yanks endorsement of candidate over social media posts
- REPORT: CNN Commentator: Trump ‘Not Healthy’ — ‘He Is Not Well’ at the Worst Possible Time
- REPORT: GOP Senate chairmen ask DOJ for records on former DNC consultant