VIDEO: Biden’s answer on coronavirus test precedes unbelievable viral moment
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
Former Vice President Joe Biden, the leading Democratic presidential candidate, said Tuesday he has not been tested for COVID-19 or experienced any symptoms.
CNN host Jake Tapper asked the former vice president during an interview if he had been tested for the coronavirus.
The article goes on to state the following:
“I have not been tested for the coronavirus. I have had, thank God, no symptoms that I’m aware of,” Biden told Tapper.
Joə Bìden goes on CNN, tells them he hasn’t been tested, then coughs in his hand… pic.twitter.com/PDlMBdt6gk
— TPA🌴🌆⛵Bay💯Native♠ (@TpaBayNative) March 24, 2020
Moments later, Biden coughed into his fist, prompting Tapper to admonish him, saying he’d learned through covering the Obama White House that etiquette dictates coughing into your elbow.
Biden excused himself, saying he was alone at home, but admitted Tapper was right.
Biden has not been tested for coronavirus. pic.twitter.com/JgXOJj3riI
— Washington Examiner (@dcexaminer) March 24, 2020
The moment was widely shared on social media. Examples follow.
“Joe Biden – who insists he hasn’t been tested for #COVID19 – has been hacking his way through an interview with @jaketapper, who demonstrated on air how Joe should cover his mouth,” tweeted David Wohl.
Joe Biden – who insists he hasn’t been tested for #COVID19 – has been hacking his way through an interview with @jaketapper, who demonstrated on air how Joe should cover his mouth. 😳👍 pic.twitter.com/KSQjbC1pgp
— David Wohl (@DavidWohl) March 24, 2020
“Joe Biden said, “I have not been tested. I don’t have any symptoms”, then proceeded to cough,” tweeted one platform user.
— I Saw Nothing 🌈✊🏾 (@DoubleMinorityy) March 24, 2020
“Tapper asks Biden if he has been tested for Coronavirus. Biden: ‘No I have not.. I’ve had thank [G]od no symptoms that I’m aware of.’ *Coughs 10 seconds later*”
Tapper asks Biden if he has been tested for Coronavirus.
Biden: “No I have not.. I’ve had thank god no symptoms that I’m aware of.”
*Coughs 10 seconds later* pic.twitter.com/IOrbIIaJ0s
— ALX 🇺🇸 (@alx) March 24, 2020
Some have speculated that Biden’s cough indicates he was recently sick.
User Raha Clark tweeted, “Biden disappeared for more than a week. Then he said he has not been tested for coronavirus, saying ‘I’ve had no symptoms’, but why is he coughing on live TV? So, was he very sick he could not even give a live TV interview during last week? Just wondering…”
#Biden disappeared for more than a week. Then he said he has not been tested for coronavirus, saying “I’ve had no symptoms”, but why is he coughing on live TV? So, was he very sick he could not even give a live TV interview during last week? Just wondering… https://t.co/3bJpKzMlaT
— Raha Clark (@ClarkRaha) March 24, 2020
Let us know so that we can SHARE YOUR OPINION!https://t.co/dPccqY9Kvu
— DMLNewsApp (@DMLNewsApp) March 24, 2020
To get more information about this article, please visit TheHill.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- BREAKING: China makes admission about coronavirus whistleblower doctor punished by police, who died from the virus
- BREAKING: Former longtime AZ sheriff Joe Arpaio makes big announcement
- REPORT: Chilling images of makeshift morgue set up outside NYC hospital amid coronavirus pandemic
- REPORT: Actor demands Trump be removed from office over coronavirus handling
- VIDEO: Data Doesn’t Match Doomsday Media Predictions, Ventilator Concerns, Task Force Doctor Says
- REPORT: Every resident of senior home presumed to have coronavirus
- REPORT: CEO of successful restaurant chain gives up salary for year to pay workers during pandemic
- REPORT: Trump grants major disaster declaration for state of Maryland
- BREAKING: Final coronavirus stimulus bill omits several Pelosi wish list items, but keeps a big one IN
- REPORT: Police Officers Rebuke Media Outlet Over Decision On White House Coronavirus Briefings