VIDEO: Border protection officer, family found dead in Florida home in apparent murder-suicide, police say
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by FOXNEWS.COM:
A U.S. Customs and Border Protection officer was found dead in his Florida home Thursday afternoon alongside his wife and two children in what police are calling an apparent murder-suicide.
Deputies with the Orange County Sheriff’s Office were dispatched around 3 p.m. to perform a welfare check on the residents, who had not been heard from for some time, Sheriff John Mina said during a press conference later that day.
The article goes on to state the following:
A preliminary investigation gave officers grounds to enter the home, at which point they discovered four deceased people, including an adult male, an adult female and two juvenile boys–one middle school-age, and the other high school-age.
According to reports, the father in the family worked as a Customs and Border Protection officer at the Orlando International Airport. When he failed to show up for work after a period of time, CBP official notified law enforcement, who went to check on the family and made the gruesome discovery.
WATCH the news report below for additional details.
Border protection officer ‘kills his wife and sons before turning the gun on himself in triple murder-suicide’ https://t.co/q2JM2LsDMx
— Daily Mail US (@DailyMail) February 21, 2020
.@OrangeCoSheriff is investigating a murder-suicide. @SheriffMina says a U.S. Customs and Border Protection officer assigned to @MCO shot and killed three family members before turning the gun on himself.
Deputies found the man, a woman, and two boys dead in the home. pic.twitter.com/6jvviTZp8j
— Alexa Lorenzo (@ALorenzoTV) February 21, 2020
UPDATE: Sheriff Mina says this was a murder-suicide. A customs and border protection agent assigned to the Orlando airport shot his family, a woman and two children, then turned the gun on himself. @WFTV pic.twitter.com/MPeHHM4ON0
— Ashley Edlund (@AshleyEdlund) February 21, 2020
The Orange County Sheriff’s office is investigating a murder/suicide tonight in east Orange county. Sheriff John Mina says a Customs and Border officer assigned to airport killed his family and then himself. @WESH pic.twitter.com/YklXsaCADx
— Gail Paschall-Brown (@gpbwesh) February 21, 2020
To get more information about this article, please visit FOXNEWS.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- BREAKING: Trump makes announcement on possible coronavirus quarantines in 3 states
- REPORT: Legendary country singer/songwriter in critical condition
- VIDEO: Dr. Fauci estimates when social distancing guidelines can be lifted
- REPORT: New York nurse shares chilling photo of coronavirus victims to show ‘the ghastly reality’
- BREAKING: China makes admission about coronavirus whistleblower doctor punished by police, who died from the virus
- VIDEO: 1st person arrested for violating NY’s COVID-19 executive order
- REPORT: Major retailer to close all stores in the US to limit coronavirus spread
- VIDEO: Mnuchin says when checks from coronavirus bill will be coming
- REPORT: NY hospitals treating coronavirus patients with VITAMIN after promising results
- REPORT: Chinese markets still selling bats and slaughtering dogs, cats, rabbits in gruesome market scene