VIDEO: Chris Wallace comments on Trump weighing in on Roger Stone sentence
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by FOXNEWS.COM:
President Trump should not have weighed in on his former adviser Roger Stone’s trial, “Fox News Sunday” host Chris Wallace said Thursday.
In an interview on Fox News Radio’s “Brian Kilmeade Show,” Wallace said that while some Democrats’ calls for another impeachment over comments he made via Twitter this week were “ludicrous,” the president “should not have done what he did.”
The article goes on to state the following:
“You know, let me put it this way,” he continued. “If you were about to be sentenced, would you want me attacking your judge? The answer is no. No, you wouldn’t like that and he shouldn’t be doing it. He should just leave it alone.”
“Any president – not Obama, not Trump – shouldn’t put their thumb on the scales of justice,” he added.
To get more information about this article, please visit FOXNEWS.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- VIDEO: Former child star dies at age 25
- REPORT: China makes allegation against U.S. over coronavirus outbreak
- REPORT: Police told a mother her DNA would identify a dead relative. They arrested her son instead.
- VIDEO: Biden threatens gun manufacturers in fiery town hall speech
- REPORT: Another royal break. This time it’s Prince William and Kate Middleton, but its not an exit
- VIDEO: Roger Stone greeted by chant after getting 40-month prison sentence
- VIDEO: Ex-ambassador responds to Biden’s claim of getting arrested in South Africa
- VIDEO: Cops name ‘extremely dangerous’ twice-deported suspect wanted for cemetery murders
- TRUMP TWEET: Shares hilarious edited video of himself holding ‘Mini Mike’
- VIDEO: CNN Anchor Tells Nancy Pelosi That Trump Was Acquitted — She Interrupts, Claims He Wasn’t