VIDEO: Clothing company erects billboard of Marine Corps vet hogtying Trump in front of White House
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
A clothing company based in Oregon is stoking controversy with its new advertisement erected on a billboard in Times Square that depicts President Trump being tied up in front of the White House.
Footage of the billboard for the clothing company Dhvani shows Trump in distress as a model, who is also a Marine Corps veteran, hogties him with a red, white and blue lasso amid a storm before the White House.
The article goes on to state the following:
Avi Brown, the CEO behind the Portland-based brand, told The Washington Post that the American flag-themed rope used to hogtie the Trump impersonator in the ad was inspired by the Wonder Woman’s famed “truth lasso.” Brown also said the storm in the backdrop of the ad “represents the inevitable and supernatural power of justice.”
To get more information about this article, please visit TheHill.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- VIDEO: Chris Wallace challenges Hakeem Jeffries’ claim that souvenir pen ceremony was ‘solemn’
- VIDEO: Graham announces probability of dismissing impeachment articles right away
- REPORT: New Jersey cop makes devastating decision as first responders tried to rescue him from crash
- REPORT: Horrific accident involving 2 cars leaves woman dead
- REPORT: 10 year-old injury leads to death — and a homicide ruling
- REPORT: Democratic lawmaker dismisses Nunes lawsuit threat: ‘Take your letter and shove it’
- REPORT: Popular Dem says Bidens will become the ‘bigger scandal’ if they testify
- REPORT: Missing California couple found dead in Mexico
- REPORT: Biden campaign issues warning to media ahead of impeachment trial
- VIDEO: Schiff claims that intelligence community is WITHHOLDING documents