VIDEO: Conservative commentator declares: ‘I’d rather die than kill the country’
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM:
Conservative political commentator Glenn Beck said he would “rather die than kill the country” while discussing social distancing during the coronavirus outbreak.
Beck told his listeners during his show Tuesday that he wanted “have a frank conversation” about the country while many states are under coronavirus lockdowns and stay-at-home orders.
The article goes on to state the following:
“I would rather have my children stay home and all of us who are over 50 go in and keep this economy going and working,” Beck added. “Even if we all get sick, I would rather die than kill the country. Because it’s not the economy that’s dying, it’s the country.
WATCH his full remarks in the video below:
— Jason Campbell (@JasonSCampbell) March 24, 2020
“In Italy, they’re saying if you’re sick and you’re 60, don’t even come in [to the hospital].”@GlennBeck echoes comments made by @BritHume, and @DanPatrick that he is willing to sacrifice himself to keep the economy going.
— Washington Examiner (@dcexaminer) March 25, 2020
— DMLNewsApp (@DMLNewsApp) March 25, 2020
To get more information about this article, please visit WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- BREAKING: Trump makes announcement on possible coronavirus quarantines in 3 states
- REPORT: Legendary country singer/songwriter in critical condition
- VIDEO: Dr. Fauci estimates when social distancing guidelines can be lifted
- REPORT: New York nurse shares chilling photo of coronavirus victims to show ‘the ghastly reality’
- BREAKING: China makes admission about coronavirus whistleblower doctor punished by police, who died from the virus
- REPORT: Major retailer to close all stores in the US to limit coronavirus spread
- VIDEO: Mnuchin says when checks from coronavirus bill will be coming
- VIDEO: 1st person arrested for violating NY’s COVID-19 executive order
- REPORT: NY hospitals treating coronavirus patients with VITAMIN after promising results
- About (ratings)