VIDEO: Conservative group slams Burger King over profanity in commercial
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by FOXNEWS.COM:
The conservative group One Million Moms is accusing Burger King of “crossing the line” over an Impossible Whopper commercial that uses the “D-word.”
“Burger King is airing a commercial that uses profanity to advertise its Impossible Whopper — a burger made from plants instead of beef,” the group’s website reads. “The language in the commercial is offensive, and it’s sad that this once family restaurant has made yet another deliberate decision to produce a controversial advertisement instead of a wholesome one.”
The article goes on to state the following:
The group, which is a division of the American Family Association, called out a commercial that documents the reactions of taste tests of the now-popular meatless burger.
“One Million Moms finds this highly inappropriate. When responding to the taste test, he didn’t have to curse,” said the group. “Or if, in fact, it was a real and unscripted interview in which the man was not an actor, then Burger King could have simply chosen to edit the profanity out of the commercial.”
In the commercial, a man tastes the Impossible Whopper and says: “Damn, that’s good.” See it below.
a big deal just became a bigger deal. the Impossible Whopper is available nationwide starting 8/8. pic.twitter.com/TpFQenSLFQ
— Burger King (@BurgerKing) August 1, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit FOXNEWS.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- VIDEO: ‘Blood Drained From Adam Schiff’s Face’: John Barrasso Says Schiff’s ‘Parody’ Backfired
- VIDEO: Lindsey Graham makes pledge about Bidens: ‘And that does not make me a Russian agent’
- VIDEO: Martha MacCallum calls out Eric Swalwell on impeachment process
- VIDEO: Shocked CNN host bashes Pelosi over behavior
- VIDEO: “God help me, I did it.” Megyn Kelly reveals she complied with demeaning request by Roger Ailes
- VIDEO: Schiff not trusted: Democrats aren’t getting intelligence because of ‘crooked, corrupt’ lawmakers: Trump
- REPORT: Another country offers to pick up Harry and Meghan’s massive security bill
- REPORT: ‘Stunned’ Sen. Collins objected to Nadler’s impeachment accusation in note to Roberts
- VIDEO: Chris Wallace confronts Dershowitz over impeachment
- VIDEO: Graham compliments Schiff on impeachment presentation [PHOTOS]