VIDEO: Cop Saves Life of Alleged Robber Attempting to Flee
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by NBCNEWYORK.COM:
An alleged robber’s crime just may have saved his life, and now he’s thanking the police officers who came after him.
Police say the alleged robber walked into an Upper East Side CVS around 66th Street and Lexington Avenue and stole some baby formula before taking off running.
The article goes on to state the following:
He was chased by a store employee, but soon collapsed to the ground. NYPD sergeant James Gebhard of the 19th precinct said they saw a man lying on the ground midway down the block. He soon realized the man was the alleged robber.
Gebhard checked the man’s vitals and when he couldn’t detect a pulse, he began chest compressions until he felt the suspect’s pulse return.
“He’s a person first. Everything else that he did, that’s secondary,” the officer said.
To get more information about this article, please visit NBCNEWYORK.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Poll reveals percentage of Dems who want candidates to discuss Hunter Biden
- DML: First Stop on TEAM DML National Tour announced
- Human waste map reveals major city is largest ‘s***hole’ in America
- REPORT: CNN responds to ‘rumor’ Trump tweeted about network’s Jeff Zucker
- HAPPENING NOW: Democratic candidates debate in Ohio
- VIDEO: ‘Cooper, Your Bias is Showing’: Debate Moderator Slammed For Biden Question
- REPORT: ‘Saturday Night Live’ sees big change in ratings
- BREAKING: Manafort partner describes funneling millions through Cyprus accounts
- VIDEO: Hunter Biden speaks out in exclusive interview, as past business associations come under scrutiny