VIDEO: Cop Saves Life of Alleged Robber Attempting to Flee
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by NBCNEWYORK.COM:
An alleged robber’s crime just may have saved his life, and now he’s thanking the police officers who came after him.
Police say the alleged robber walked into an Upper East Side CVS around 66th Street and Lexington Avenue and stole some baby formula before taking off running.
The article goes on to state the following:
He was chased by a store employee, but soon collapsed to the ground. NYPD sergeant James Gebhard of the 19th precinct said they saw a man lying on the ground midway down the block. He soon realized the man was the alleged robber.
Gebhard checked the man’s vitals and when he couldn’t detect a pulse, he began chest compressions until he felt the suspect’s pulse return.
“He’s a person first. Everything else that he did, that’s secondary,” the officer said.
To get more information about this article, please visit NBCNEWYORK.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- VIDEO: Former child star dies at age 25
- REPORT: Another royal break. This time it’s Prince William and Kate Middleton, but its not an exit
- VIDEO: CNN Anchor Tells Nancy Pelosi That Trump Was Acquitted — She Interrupts, Claims He Wasn’t
- REPORT: Comey posts message to AG William Barr
- UPDATE: New details about Daytona 500 driver Ryan Newman following fiery crash
- VIDEO: Melania Stuns In Gorgeous Sleeveless Black And White Sundress At Daytona 500 [PHOTOS]
- REPORT: Judges’ association calls emergency meeting in wake of Stone sentencing reversal
- VIDEO: Maxine Waters makes shocking claim that rich donors should influence elections
- REPORT: The New England Patriots Are Reportedly Eying This Quarterback