VIDEO: Covington Kids’ lawyer Robert Barnes speaks about lawsuit against prominent journalists and lawmakers
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by DAILYCALLER.COM:
The Daily Caller spoke with lawyer Robert Barnes, who is representing 10 of the Covington Catholic boys in a lawsuit against multiple prominent journalists and lawmakers.
Barnes discussed how the media handled the Covington situation and told the Daily Caller about the precedents that would be set for social media if the lawsuit is successful.
The article goes on to state the following:
Check out TheDC’s fantastic videos and subscribe to our YouTube channel to avoid missing out.
To get more information about this article, please visit DAILYCALLER.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- COMMENTARY: Kobach: The Riots Remind Us Why We Need the Second Amendment
- WATCH: CNN’s Jim Acosta Shouts at Trump: ‘Is This Still a Democracy?’
- REPORT: Lincoln Memorial and WWII Memorial among DC landmarks vandalized during riots [PHOTOS]
- BREAKING: Trump approval at Gallup ‘highest,’ better than Obama, Bush
- EXCLUSIVE: Hillary Clinton taunts Trump with two photos, and two words
- REPORT: Trump tells governors on call what they must do with rioters
- REPORT: Facebook employees stage ‘virtual walkout’ over Trump
- REPORT: Actress Hopeful After Protesters Breach Perimeter Near White House
- VIDEO: Democratic congresswoman says she got pepper-sprayed at George Floyd protest