VIDEO: Democrat booed at town hall over impeachment
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by BREITBART.COM:
First-term Rep. Elissa Slotkin (D-MI) faced boos and chants of “Four more years!” (for President Donald Trump) as she faced town halls in her district this weekend.
Slotkin was one of the “freshman seven” who signed an op-ed in the Washington Post on Sep. 24 supporting an impeachment inquiry. None of them had seen the actual evidence — the transcript (or “readout”) of Trump’s call with Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky; all were willing to risk their careers, and the country, in advance of seeing the facts.
The article goes on to state the following:
And as Slotkin found out this weekend, many of her constituents are unhappy about it. The Congressional Leadership Fund, a Republican super PAC, published a video of one exchange in Rochester, Michigan, on Friday evening.
— Bill Mitchell (@mitchellvii) October 7, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit BREITBART.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- VIDEO: Former child star dies at age 25
- REPORT: Another royal break. This time it’s Prince William and Kate Middleton, but its not an exit
- REPORT: Comey posts message to AG William Barr
- VIDEO: CNN Anchor Tells Nancy Pelosi That Trump Was Acquitted — She Interrupts, Claims He Wasn’t
- UPDATE: New details about Daytona 500 driver Ryan Newman following fiery crash
- REPORT: Judges’ association calls emergency meeting in wake of Stone sentencing reversal
- VIDEO: Melania Stuns In Gorgeous Sleeveless Black And White Sundress At Daytona 500 [PHOTOS]
- VIDEO: Bloomberg makes shocking statements about ‘black and Latino males’, transgender people
- REPORT: Hillary Clinton finally responds to backlash over Sanders remark: ‘I thought…’
- VIDEO: Maxine Waters makes shocking claim that rich donors should influence elections