VIDEO: Democrat booed at town hall over impeachment
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by BREITBART.COM:
First-term Rep. Elissa Slotkin (D-MI) faced boos and chants of “Four more years!” (for President Donald Trump) as she faced town halls in her district this weekend.
Slotkin was one of the “freshman seven” who signed an op-ed in the Washington Post on Sep. 24 supporting an impeachment inquiry. None of them had seen the actual evidence — the transcript (or “readout”) of Trump’s call with Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky; all were willing to risk their careers, and the country, in advance of seeing the facts.
The article goes on to state the following:
And as Slotkin found out this weekend, many of her constituents are unhappy about it. The Congressional Leadership Fund, a Republican super PAC, published a video of one exchange in Rochester, Michigan, on Friday evening.
— Bill Mitchell (@mitchellvii) October 7, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit BREITBART.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Poll reveals percentage of Dems who want candidates to discuss Hunter Biden
- Human waste map reveals major city is largest ‘s***hole’ in America
- REPORT: CNN responds to ‘rumor’ Trump tweeted about network’s Jeff Zucker
- HAPPENING NOW: Democratic candidates debate in Ohio
- VIDEO: ‘Cooper, Your Bias is Showing’: Debate Moderator Slammed For Biden Question
- Soros, Pelosi to speak at 3-day ‘Resistance’ conference
- REPORT: ‘Saturday Night Live’ sees big change in ratings
- BREAKING: Manafort partner describes funneling millions through Cyprus accounts
- VIDEO: Hunter Biden speaks out in exclusive interview, as past business associations come under scrutiny