VIDEO: Democrat brushes off diminishing support for impeachment
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM:
New York Rep. Hakeem Jeffries said Democrats have a duty to pursue impeachment even with vanishing support from the public in several recent polls.
During an interview on Fox News Sunday, host Chris Wallace confronted Jeffries about the lack of bipartisanship in the impeachment effort so far.
The article goes on to state the following:
“You’ve been making your best case to the public for two months now. You just finished 30 hours of televised hearings, 12 witnesses, and the public apparently isn’t buying it at this point,” Wallace said, later adding, “It’s clear that there is none of the bipartisan support that Speaker Pelosi said, for months, was essential to impeachment.”
To get more information about this article, please visit WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- VIDEO: Video captures horrifying moment of deadly New Zealand volcano eruption, Americans among tourists trapped on island
- REPORT: Social Security announces Cost of Living increase for 2020
- VIDEO: ‘I Shouldn’t Have Done It’: Elizabeth Warren Apologizes When Confronted About Native American Claims
- REPORT: Biden: ‘Nobody warned me’ about Hunter and Ukraine because Beau was dying
- VIDEO: ‘They’re irrelevant’: Nadler defends not calling Republican witnesses for impeachment
- VIDEO: Protestor interrupts impeachment hearing, screams at Nadler, hauled out of room
- VIDEO: ‘It’s Going To Be An Exposé And A Cover-Up’: Tom Fitton Gives His IG Report Predictions
- VIDEO: Graham: We Will End Impeachment Trial ‘As Quickly As Possible’
- BREAKING: Chilling new details revealed about Saudi students’ actions before Florida naval base attack [VIDEO]
- REPORT: New Muslim congresswoman flips after election, now supports anti-Israel boycott