VIDEO: DeSantis Spits Fire At Mainstream Media For Apocalyptic Reporting On Florida’s Coronavirus Response
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by THEFEDERALIST.COM:
During a press conference with Vice President Mike Pence Wednesday, Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis called out the mainstream media for their inaccurate reporting about COVID-19 deaths in his state. DeSantis was initially tentative to shut down outdoor recreational areas like beaches and was ridiculed by the media for his allegedly relaxed response.
The media was calling Florida “the next New York City,” claiming the epicenter of the coronavirus was moving to the sunshine state. As of today, Florida has a total of 2,052 COVID-19 deaths compared to New York’s 22,843 deaths. The two states are opposites in both death rates and gubernatorial responses.
The article goes on to state the following:
When asked about the accuracy of Florida’s data, DeSantis called out the media for trying to insinuate the data was false in any manner.
“Our data is available, our data is transparent. In fact, Dr. [Deborah] Birx has talked multiple times about how Florida has the absolute best data. So, any insinuation otherwise is just typical, partisan narrative trying to be spun,” DeSantis said. “You’ve got a lot of people in your profession who wax poetically for weeks and weeks about how Florida was going to be just like New York.”
Good stuff from DeSantis here. pic.twitter.com/ESvo6Pb1uw
— neontaster (@neontaster) May 20, 2020
To get more information about this article, please visit THEFEDERALIST.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- VIDEO: ‘Guardian Angel’ describes violent battle with mob of hundreds of NY looters: ‘We don’t surrender or retreat’
- VIDEO: Footage of 7-year-old girl in Black Lives Matter march goes viral
- REPORT: Florida city becomes first to ban gun sales and carry during ’emergency declaration’
- REPORT: Graham makes announcement on Russia probe subpoena vote
- WATCH: Woman blasts ladies as RACIST for cleaning graffiti off building in shocking viral video
- REPORT: Fake News? Police Issue Statement At Odds With Reports About Actions Against Protesters in D.C.
- VIDEOS: De Blasio drowned out by boos, calls to resign at George Floyd memorial
- REPORT: Charlotte newspaper posts scathing op-ed on Trump seeking another city for GOP convention