VIDEO: Dick’s Sporting Goods CEO reveals massive value of rifles they’ve destroyed
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by USATODAY.COM:
Dick’s Sporting Goods CEO Ed Stack said his company destroyed $5 million worth of assault rifles as part of its tough stance on guns.
In his new book and in an interview with “CBS News Sunday,” Stack shared how the company turned the guns into scrap metal.
The article goes on to state the following:
“I said, ‘You know what? If we really think these things should be off the street, then we need to destroy them,'” Stack told CBS News.
“We need to destroy them.” The CEO of Dick’s Sporting Goods says more than $5 million worth of assault-style rifles were destroyed after the company stopped selling them. https://t.co/X2p0Vlsop1
— KDKA (@KDKA) October 8, 2019
Dick’s Sporting Goods CEO Ed Stack said his company destroyed $5 million worth of assault rifles, driving the NRA and gun reform advocates to Twitter. https://t.co/NSu3UwZrMD
— USA TODAY (@USATODAY) October 8, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit USATODAY.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Democrat calls for investigation into Elaine Chao after Mitch McConnell campaign boasts Kentucky ties
- REPORT: Poll reveals percentage of Dems who want candidates to discuss Hunter Biden
- Human waste map reveals major city is largest ‘s***hole’ in America
- REPORT: CNN responds to ‘rumor’ Trump tweeted about network’s Jeff Zucker
- HAPPENING NOW: Democratic candidates debate in Ohio
- VIDEO: ‘Cooper, Your Bias is Showing’: Debate Moderator Slammed For Biden Question
- Soros, Pelosi to speak at 3-day ‘Resistance’ conference
- REPORT: ‘Saturday Night Live’ sees big change in ratings
- BREAKING: Manafort partner describes funneling millions through Cyprus accounts
- VIDEO: State poll shows this Dem on top – and she’s not in the race