VIDEO: Dr. Siegel warns officials should watch one part of the world for sign of possible coronavirus ‘second wave’
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by FOXNEWS.COM:
Fox News medical contributor Dr. Marc Siegel told “Bill Hemmer Reports” Thursday that U.S. officials should keep an eye on the spread of coronavirus in South America as they prepare for a possible second wave of the pandemic in the fall and winter.
“Today, I don’t like what’s coming out of Brazil,” Siegel told host Bill Hemmer. “They have close to 300,000 cases in Brazil … but they’ve had the highest number of cases on record over the last 24 hours, close to 20,000 cases; and Argentina is gearing up.”
The article goes on to state the following:
Siegel noted that South American countries are currently experiencing conditions that would be the equivalent of late November in the Northern Hemisphere.
Siegel added, “So if I see South America, which is not on lockdown, seeing more cases [in their] late fall, that is when our second wave would be. We are looking to them to see what we could anticipate here and their fall is deep fall now and they are seeing a surge of cases.”
To get more information about this article, please visit FOXNEWS.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- VIDEO: ‘Guardian Angel’ describes violent battle with mob of hundreds of NY looters: ‘We don’t surrender or retreat’
- VIDEO: Footage of 7-year-old girl in Black Lives Matter march goes viral
- REPORT: Graham makes announcement on Russia probe subpoena vote
- WATCH: Woman blasts ladies as RACIST for cleaning graffiti off building in shocking viral video
- VIDEOS: De Blasio drowned out by boos, calls to resign at George Floyd memorial
- REPORT: Charlotte newspaper posts scathing op-ed on Trump seeking another city for GOP convention