VIDEO: Father-of-three blows up home on day of daughter’s wedding
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by DailyMail:
A 59-year-old father-of-three is believed to have blown up his own home in a Pittsburgh suburb on his daughter’s wedding day in an apparent suicide.
The house in Edgewood, Pennsylvania, exploded just before 2.30pm Saturday. Police recovered a body from the rubble hours later and said it belonged to the male homeowner, but did not publicly identify him.
The article goes on to state the following:
Property records obtained by DailyMail.com indicate that the home was owned by John Evans.
Pittsburgh man ‘commits suicide on daughter’s wedding day by blowing up his house’ https://t.co/o7a8ZMn8P3
— Daily Mail US (@DailyMail) September 16, 2019
Pennsylvania man’s body was found in the rubble after he blew up his house on his daughter’s wedding day.
“Three to five minutes before the house blew up, the owner was standing in front of it. After that, nobody could find him,” a neighbor says.https://t.co/sWsjm8Z63G
— New York Daily News (@NYDailyNews) September 15, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit DailyMail. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Thousands crossing US-Mexico border despite nonessential travel ban, COVID-19 threat
- REPORT: Federal Officers Gunned Down At Courthouse
- BREAKING: Medical examiner issues statement on George Floyd cause of death
- VIDEO: Biden gives fiery response after being pressured to choose a woman of color as VP
- REPORT: George Floyd’s family responds to autopsy that says his death was from underlying conditions
- REPORT: News outlet reaches deal with union to save jobs during the pandemic