VIDEO: Firefighters battle huge California wildfire stretching 44,000 acres
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by DailyMail:
Firefighters are frantically battling a huge wildfire in California that has grown rapidly to 44,000 acres in what is the state’s largest blaze this year.
The Walker Fire is currently burning in Plumas National Forest about 150 miles north of Sacramento.
The article goes on to state the following:
Fire crews said on Monday that the wildfire is only 10 percent contained. The blaze broke out last Wednesday in the remote mountainous terrain. It exploded on Friday and spread 15,000 acres in just a matter of hours.
— Rachel Wulff (@rachelwulff) September 10, 2019
We have also sent a Task Force Leader to the Walker Fire out in Plumas County. This is the largest wildifire in CA this fire season, and is now over 44,000 acres with 7% containment. Our task force leader joins 825 other personnel who remain assigned. pic.twitter.com/kAcnHz71yu
— Humboldt Bay Fire (@HumboldtBayFire) September 9, 2019
Firefighters frantically battle huge California wildfire that has spread rapidly to 44,000 acres https://t.co/PPC9go53ks
— Daily Mail US (@DailyMail) September 10, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit DailyMail. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Prison officials reveal ‘fear’ of Weinstein incarceration: ‘He may try to …”
- VIDEO: Former child star dies at age 25
- REPORT: House Republican rips witness over gun control law claim
- BREAKING: Trump administration declares emergency due to coronavirus, Chinese furious
- VIDEO: Joe Biden tells a WHOPPER on gun violence… and no one called him on it
- REPORT: Medicaid and food stamps line vanishes as new immigration rules start
- REPORT: Ilhan Omar tweets: ‘This is what America looks like’ [PHOTOS]
- REPORT: Warren issues response to letter from Native American tribes [READ THE LETTER]
- REPORT: CNN report SHOCKS with description of baby who survives an abortion
- JUST IN: Major retailer to close 125 stores, shed 2,000 corporate jobs