VIDEO: Five NYPD Officers Injured Trying to Halt Massive Brawl
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by BREITBART.COM:
Five New York Police Department (NYPD) officers were injured as they tried to break up a fight in Hell’s Kitchen in New York on Thursday.
The brawl started when a teenager reportedly ran into oncoming traffic on the corner of West 52nd Street and Eighth Avenue at 2:30 p.m. and collided with a taxi cab. However, students from the nearby high school accused the driver of hitting the teenager, but the driver said it was the student’s fault.
The article goes on to state the following:
“The light was green. The pedestrian tried to run through that traffic. The cab hit that pedestrian, who fell down in the street,” adding that “fights started to break out between the police and the folks who were there and so the fights started to spill out almost in a royal rumble sort of way.”
To get more information about this article, please visit BREITBART.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- VIDEO: Chris Wallace challenges Hakeem Jeffries’ claim that souvenir pen ceremony was ‘solemn’
- VIDEO: Graham announces probability of dismissing impeachment articles right away
- REPORT: New Jersey cop makes devastating decision as first responders tried to rescue him from crash
- REPORT: Horrific accident involving 2 cars leaves woman dead
- REPORT: 10 year-old injury leads to death — and a homicide ruling
- REPORT: Democratic lawmaker dismisses Nunes lawsuit threat: ‘Take your letter and shove it’
- REPORT: Missing California couple found dead in Mexico
- REPORT: Biden campaign issues warning to media ahead of impeachment trial
- VIDEO: Schiff claims that intelligence community is WITHHOLDING documents
- VIDEO: Suspect at large after two Hawaii police officers fatally shot, homes set ablaze