VIDEO: Five NYPD Officers Injured Trying to Halt Massive Brawl
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by BREITBART.COM:
Five New York Police Department (NYPD) officers were injured as they tried to break up a fight in Hell’s Kitchen in New York on Thursday.
The brawl started when a teenager reportedly ran into oncoming traffic on the corner of West 52nd Street and Eighth Avenue at 2:30 p.m. and collided with a taxi cab. However, students from the nearby high school accused the driver of hitting the teenager, but the driver said it was the student’s fault.
The article goes on to state the following:
“The light was green. The pedestrian tried to run through that traffic. The cab hit that pedestrian, who fell down in the street,” adding that “fights started to break out between the police and the folks who were there and so the fights started to spill out almost in a royal rumble sort of way.”
To get more information about this article, please visit BREITBART.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- VIDEO: Father-of-three blows up home on day of daughter’s wedding
- REPORT: Liberal paper passed on thinly sourced Kavanaugh story before NYT published it
- REPORT: Kim Jong Un sends invitation to President Trump
- Growing ‘Garbage Patch’ in ocean is 3 times the size of France (videos)
- How You Can Help Stop Amnesty
- Man tries to bribe wheelchair-bound woman after sexually assaulting her
- REPORT: Ocasio-Cortez makes request on Manafort being sent to Rikers Island