VIDEO: Former police officer fires back at Joy Behar for suggesting politicians keep gun confiscation a ‘secret’
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by FOXNEWS.COM:
Former Tulsa police officer Dianna Muller pushed back on “The View” host Joy Behar for encouraging politicians to keep their plans to confiscate guns a secret until they hold office.
“It’s reinforcing the fact that conservatives feel like the liberals are prepared to lie, cheat, and steal in order to win,” Muller told “Fox & Friends” on Wednesday.
The article goes on to state the following:
Behar was discussing former 2020 presidential hopeful Beto O’Rourke, a Democrat from Texas, and said it was foolish of him to announce his plans for gun confiscation before he was elected. She advised all politicians to go after the country’s guns after they’ve assumed office.
Behar declared, “They should not tell everything they’re going to do. If you’re going to take people’s guns away, wait until you get elected — then take the guns away. Don’t tell them ahead of time.”
Joy Behar on The View: “If you are going to take people’s guns away, wait until you get elected. Then take their guns away. Don’t tell them ahead of time!” pic.twitter.com/SdCYlztsYi
— Alex 🇺🇸 (@SoCal4Trump) November 5, 2019
WATCH Mueller’s response in the video below:
To get more information about this article, please visit FOXNEWS.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Another royal break. This time it’s Prince William and Kate Middleton, but its not an exit
- VIDEO: Students Who Tried To Kick Out White People ‘Thought They Were Gonna Be Hailed As Heroes’
- VIDEO: Former child star dies at age 25
- VIDEO: CNN Anchor Tells Nancy Pelosi That Trump Was Acquitted — She Interrupts, Claims He Wasn’t
- TRUMP: Responds to Barr’s request to stop tweeting about DOJ … in a tweet
- REPORT: Iran MP Offers Reward for Killing Trump, U.S. Ambassador Responds
- JUST IN: Major retailer to close 125 stores, shed 2,000 corporate jobs
- VIDEO: Trey Gowdy reacts to DOJ decision on McCabe
- VIDEO: Horrific Dallas street-racing crash kills innocent driver
- REPORT: McCabe laments: ‘I don’t think I will ever be free of this president’