VIDEO: Fox host hits MSNBC for impeachment coverage with George Conway
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM:
Fox News’s Howard Kurtz criticized MSNBC for their coverage of the impeachment hearings last week because it was hosted by opinion commentators and not journalists.
On his Sunday show Media Buzz, Kurtz pointed out who hosted the coverage for each network. The conservative-leaning outlet had Bret Baier, Chris Wallace, and Martha MacCallum anchor their coverage of William Taylor, the top diplomat in Ukraine, George Kent, the deputy assistant secretary of state for European and Eurasian affairs, and Marie Yovanovitch, the former U.S. ambassador to Ukraine. Comparatively, CNN had Dana Bash, Gloria Borger, Anderson Cooper, and John King on their coverage.
The article goes on to state the following:
MSNBC opted to have Brian Williams talk to Nicolle Wallace, former Democratic Missouri Sen. Claire McCaskill, former Obama Solicitor General Neal Katyal, and George Conway, the husband of White House adviser Kellyanne Conway. On Friday’s hearing coverage, Chris Matthews replaced Williams. Kurtz remarked that the competing network “didn’t bother with journalists,” and quipped that, “no one in the mainstream media raises an eyebrow at that.”
WATCH his remarks in the video below:
— Washington Examiner (@dcexaminer) November 18, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- VIDEO: Video captures horrifying moment of deadly New Zealand volcano eruption, Americans among tourists trapped on island
- REPORT: Social Security announces Cost of Living increase for 2020
- VIDEO: ‘I Shouldn’t Have Done It’: Elizabeth Warren Apologizes When Confronted About Native American Claims
- REPORT: Biden: ‘Nobody warned me’ about Hunter and Ukraine because Beau was dying
- VIDEO: ‘They’re irrelevant’: Nadler defends not calling Republican witnesses for impeachment
- VIDEO: Protestor interrupts impeachment hearing, screams at Nadler, hauled out of room
- VIDEO: ‘It’s Going To Be An Exposé And A Cover-Up’: Tom Fitton Gives His IG Report Predictions
- VIDEO: Graham: We Will End Impeachment Trial ‘As Quickly As Possible’
- BREAKING: Chilling new details revealed about Saudi students’ actions before Florida naval base attack [VIDEO]
- REPORT: New Muslim congresswoman flips after election, now supports anti-Israel boycott