VIDEO: GOP Rep. calls for investigation into CNN report on spy extracted from Russia
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by FOXNEWS.COM:
Rep. Doug Collins, R-Ga., said Tuesday that CNN’s report that the CIA pulled a high-level spy out of Russia due to President Trump’s “mishandling” of classified intelligence warrants an “investigation.”
“This is a problem that we’re seeing,” the ranking member on the House Judiciary Committee told “America’s Newsroom” on Tuesday.
The article goes on to state the following:
“I think that it needs to be investigated, but with the CIA coming out like it has, then that’s something we need to look at.”
“I really question whose side CNN is on,” Collins said. “To put this out at this time and to put it in such a way that the CIA had to come out and respond to this is, really, a disturbing part.”
Even CNN analyst Phil Mudd, Mudd, a former CIA and FBI official, said Monday that a key aspect of the CNN report was questionable.
Speaking on “The Lead with Jake Tapper,” Mudd said, “I question whether this angle of the story, about whether the president’s engagement with intelligence, was actually a spur in the extraction of the informant.”
“I suspect there were other issues here.”
To get more information about this article, please visit FOXNEWS.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- VIDEO: Former child star dies at age 25
- REPORT: House Republican rips witness over gun control law claim
- VIDEO: Joe Biden tells a WHOPPER on gun violence… and no one called him on it
- REPORT: Medicaid and food stamps line vanishes as new immigration rules start
- REPORT: Prison officials reveal ‘fear’ of Weinstein incarceration: ‘He may try to …”
- BREAKING: Trump administration declares emergency due to coronavirus, Chinese furious
- REPORT: CNN report SHOCKS with description of baby who survives an abortion
- JUST IN: Major retailer to close 125 stores, shed 2,000 corporate jobs
- VIDEO: Truck driver performs dangerous U-turn into oncoming traffic on highway, gets arrested
- BREAKING: ‘Surgery is imminent’: Fox Nation host reveals she’s getting treatment for brain tumor