VIDEO: GOP Sen. comments on Hunter Biden being called as witness in impeachment trial
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by FOXNEWS.COM:
Sen. Bill Cassidy, R-La., said on Saturday that Senate Republicans might call Hunter Biden, former Vice President Joe Biden’s son, as a witness during a would-be impeachment trial in his chamber.
“If it turns out Democrats want to call a bunch of witnesses, we’ll call Hunter Biden. I mean, we can do a tit for tat,” Cassidy told Fox News host Neil Cavuto on Saturday.
The article goes on to state the following:
Cassidy was speaking on “Cavuto Live” amid the House’s deliberation of articles of impeachment. Throughout the impeachment inquiry, Republicans have called attention to the younger Biden whose business with Ukraine appeared to prompt President Trump’s request that the nation investigate the Bidens.
Watch below or at this link:
DMLNewsApp founder Dennis Michael Lynch said he believes the Democrats’ impeachment of President Donald J. Trump will be the best thing to help him in the 2020 election.
To get more information about this article, please visit FOXNEWS.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- VIDEO: ‘Blood Drained From Adam Schiff’s Face’: John Barrasso Says Schiff’s ‘Parody’ Backfired
- REPORT: Another country offers to pick up Harry and Meghan’s massive security bill
- VIDEO: Lindsey Graham makes pledge about Bidens: ‘And that does not make me a Russian agent’
- VIDEO: Tucker Carlson: Adam Schiff is turning into a Tom Clancy character
- REPORT: News outlet blasted by police for breaking news of Kobe Bryant’s death before family could be notified
- VIDEO: “God help me, I did it.” Megyn Kelly reveals she complied with demeaning request by Roger Ailes
- VIDEO: Martha MacCallum calls out Eric Swalwell on impeachment process
- VIDEO: Schiff not trusted: Democrats aren’t getting intelligence because of ‘crooked, corrupt’ lawmakers: Trump
- REPORT: Collins releases statement about calling witnesses for impeachment trial
- REPORT: ‘Stunned’ Sen. Collins objected to Nadler’s impeachment accusation in note to Roberts