VIDEO: Gutfeld rips media after Avenatti verdict
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by FOXNEWS.COM:
The mainstream media failed to see convicted attorney Michael Avenatti for who he really was, but latched onto him because he seemed able to damage President Trump, Greg Gutfeld said on “The Five” Friday.
Earlier Friday, a federal jury in Manhattan convicted Avenatti of trying to extort athleticwear giant Nike, but not before he made hundreds of appearances on the likes of CNN and MSNBC, Gutfeld said after playing a montage of TV hosts praising the onetime attorney for adult film star Stormy Daniels.
The article goes on to state the following:
“‘The Five’ saw him for what he was, but the clowns from the [media] … they couldn’t because they have a deranged filter,” Gutfeld said. “All they saw when they looked at this clown was somebody that could hurt Trump, so they all lined up to kiss the bald bozo’s ring.”
WATCH the video below to watch hosts of The Five weigh in on Avenatti’s guilty verdict, as they mock the liberal media for lifting him up on a pedestal.
To get more information about this article, please visit FOXNEWS.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Wife of former New Jersey mayor found dead from self-inflicted gunshot
- REPORT: The Nurse Was Holding Up. Then Her 3 Close Relatives Were Brought In.
- UPDATE: New York’s darkest day: Cuomo gives stunning new figures on state’s coronavirus deaths
- VIDEO: Here’s when New York’s coronavirus apex is likely to hit
- REPORT: Leaked papers reveal SHOCKING coronavirus cases, deaths that US hospitals are secretly preparing for
- REPORT: Maryland governor issues emergency order in response to coronavirus spread
- BREAKING: China makes admission about coronavirus whistleblower doctor punished by police, who died from the virus
- REPORT: NY hospitals treating coronavirus patients with VITAMIN after promising results
- VIDEO: Dr. Fauci estimates when social distancing guidelines can be lifted
- REPORT: New York co-op kicked volunteering doctor out of brother’s apartment