VIDEO: Gutfeld rips media after Avenatti verdict
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by FOXNEWS.COM:
The mainstream media failed to see convicted attorney Michael Avenatti for who he really was, but latched onto him because he seemed able to damage President Trump, Greg Gutfeld said on “The Five” Friday.
Earlier Friday, a federal jury in Manhattan convicted Avenatti of trying to extort athleticwear giant Nike, but not before he made hundreds of appearances on the likes of CNN and MSNBC, Gutfeld said after playing a montage of TV hosts praising the onetime attorney for adult film star Stormy Daniels.
The article goes on to state the following:
“‘The Five’ saw him for what he was, but the clowns from the [media] … they couldn’t because they have a deranged filter,” Gutfeld said. “All they saw when they looked at this clown was somebody that could hurt Trump, so they all lined up to kiss the bald bozo’s ring.”
WATCH the video below to watch hosts of The Five weigh in on Avenatti’s guilty verdict, as they mock the liberal media for lifting him up on a pedestal.
To get more information about this article, please visit FOXNEWS.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Another royal break. This time it’s Prince William and Kate Middleton, but its not an exit
- VIDEO: Former child star dies at age 25
- REPORT: Comey posts message to AG William Barr
- VIDEO: CNN Anchor Tells Nancy Pelosi That Trump Was Acquitted — She Interrupts, Claims He Wasn’t
- VIDEO: Bloomberg makes shocking statements about ‘black and Latino males’, transgender people
- REPORT: Judge found dead ahead of Michael Avenatti trial
- VIDEO: Judge Napolitano on Roger Stone case: Only one thing can undo this mess
- VIDEO: Border protection officer, family found dead in Florida home in apparent murder-suicide, police say
- REPORT: Former Republican governor says he will explore run for old office
- REPORT: White House responds to rumors that Victoria Coates is ‘Anonymous’ author