VIDEO: Jimmy Carter speaks out on impeachment inquiry with advice for Trump
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by FOXNEWS.COM:
Former President Jimmy Carter told President Trump on Tuesday that he should tell the truth and stop spending so much time on Twitter.
“My advice to him would be to tell the truth, I think for a change, and also to cut back on his Twitter feed,” he said while appearing on MSNBC.
The article goes on to state the following:
Carter accused Trump of stonewalling Congress as House Democrats pursued an impeachment inquiry and the White House received criticism over the administration’s decision to block U.S. Ambassador to the European Union Gordon Sondland from testifying before the House Intelligence Committee in a closed session.
“I am very glad that the Speaker of the House has ordained that the investigation go forward,” Carter added.
President Jimmy Carter offers advice to Trump on the impeachment inquiry: “Tell the truth, for a change.” Also tells him to ease up on Twitter and come clean with the public. pic.twitter.com/vLM1CNQ0Lc
— Oliver Willis (@owillis) October 8, 2019
Jimmy Carter praised Nancy Pelosi for her decision to open an impeachment inquiry into President Trump.
The former president then accused Trump of attempting to “stonewall” Congress and advised him to lay off the tweets and “tell the truth…for a change” https://t.co/hDpSx9wdrq
— POLITICO (@politico) October 8, 2019
Former President Jimmy Carter weighed in on the House’s impeachment inquiry into President Trump, saying Trump should “tell the truth … for a change” and not “stonewall” Congress https://t.co/sViOCvW5Yq
— CNN (@CNN) October 8, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit FOXNEWS.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- VIDEO: Former child star dies at age 25
- REPORT: Prison officials reveal ‘fear’ of Weinstein incarceration: ‘He may try to …”
- UPDATE: Identity, details emerge on MillerCoors employee who shot dead five colleagues
- VIDEO: Joe Biden tells a WHOPPER on gun violence… and no one called him on it
- JUST IN: Major retailer to close 125 stores, shed 2,000 corporate jobs
- REPORT: Ilhan Omar tweets: ‘This is what America looks like’ [PHOTOS]
- REPORT: Authorities trying to locate hundreds of cruise ship passengers after American traveler tested positive for coronavirus
- REPORT: Clint Eastwood breaks his silence, makes surprising endorsement for 2020 presidential candidate
- REPORT: Coca-Cola reveals how coronavirus is about to make major impact on their product
- REPORT: House Republican rips witness over gun control law claim