VIDEO: Joe Biden Interrupts His Wife’s Campaign Speech To Bite Her Finger
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by DAILYCALLER.COM:
Former Vice President Joe Biden interrupted his wife’s speech at a Saturday campaign event by playfully biting her finger. Jill Biden was speaking on stage in Council Bluffs, Iowa, and as she gestured with her hands her husband leaned forward and bit her.
The article goes on to state the following:
Jill Biden appeared to be amused by the move, smiling as she continued her speech.
Biden’s Saturday event marked the kick-off of his “No Malarkey” tour, an eight-day barnstorm across the state of Iowa ahead of the upcoming caucuses.
— Bo Erickson CBS (@BoKnowsNews) November 30, 2019
Joe Biden just bit his wife’s finger on stage at a campaign event.
What on earth is even happening? pic.twitter.com/XzgNNFFHYA
— Benny (@bennyjohnson) November 30, 2019
YOU CAN’T MAKE THIS UP.
Joe Biden just NIBBLED on his wife’s finger at a campaign stop in Iowa. pic.twitter.com/PcCqTMPJez
— Steve Guest (@SteveGuest) November 30, 2019
— Joe Biden (@JoeBiden) November 30, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit DAILYCALLER.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- VIDEO: ‘Blood Drained From Adam Schiff’s Face’: John Barrasso Says Schiff’s ‘Parody’ Backfired
- REPORT: News outlet blasted by police for breaking news of Kobe Bryant’s death before family could be notified
- VIDEO: Chris Wallace confronts Dershowitz over impeachment
- REPORT: Another country offers to pick up Harry and Meghan’s massive security bill
- VIDEO: Lindsey Graham makes pledge about Bidens: ‘And that does not make me a Russian agent’
- VIDEO: Tucker Carlson: Adam Schiff is turning into a Tom Clancy character
- VIDEO: Schiff not trusted: Democrats aren’t getting intelligence because of ‘crooked, corrupt’ lawmakers: Trump
- REPORT: Collins releases statement about calling witnesses for impeachment trial
- REPORT: ‘Stunned’ Sen. Collins objected to Nadler’s impeachment accusation in note to Roberts
- REPORT: Republican AGs Say Bloomberg Is Secretly Embedding An Army Of Anti-Trump Attorneys Inside State Offices