VIDEO: Joe Biden tells a WHOPPER on gun violence… and no one called him on it
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by DAILYCALLER.COM:
Former Vice President Joe Biden made an egregious claim during Tuesday’s Democratic debate, saying that a whopping 150 million people have been killed by guns since 2007.
Biden was asked how he would stop gun violence, with the moderator noting that “Congress has not been able to pass a major gun legislation in a quarter of a century.” The former vice president said that he is “the only one who ever got it done nationally” before making the false claim that 150 million people have been killed by guns since 2007.
The article goes on to state the following:
“One hundred fifty million people have been killed since 2007, when [Vermont Sen.] Bernie [Sanders] voted to exempt the gun manufacturers from liability,” Biden claimed. “More than all the wars, including Vietnam, from that point on. Carnage on our streets.”
BIDEN: “150 million people” have been killed by gun violence since 2007.
— Benny (@bennyjohnson) February 26, 2020
The NPR noted, “He likely meant 150,000 — the number of Americans that have been killed by guns since Sandy Hook, according to one nonprofit.”
“A hundred and fifty million people have been killed since 2007,” Joe Biden said about the toll of gun violence.
— NPR (@NPR) February 26, 2020
Joe Biden Claims A Whopping 150 Million People Have Been Killed By Guns Since 2007 https://t.co/7WXZSS0lC9
— Daily Caller (@DailyCaller) February 26, 2020
To get more information about this article, please visit DAILYCALLER.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- BREAKING: Trump makes announcement on possible coronavirus quarantines in 3 states
- REPORT: Legendary country singer/songwriter in critical condition
- VIDEO: Dr. Fauci estimates when social distancing guidelines can be lifted
- REPORT: New York nurse shares chilling photo of coronavirus victims to show ‘the ghastly reality’
- BREAKING: China makes admission about coronavirus whistleblower doctor punished by police, who died from the virus
- REPORT: Major retailer to close all stores in the US to limit coronavirus spread
- VIDEO: 1st person arrested for violating NY’s COVID-19 executive order
- VIDEO: Mnuchin says when checks from coronavirus bill will be coming
- REPORT: NY hospitals treating coronavirus patients with VITAMIN after promising results
- REPORT: Chinese markets still selling bats and slaughtering dogs, cats, rabbits in gruesome market scene