VIDEO: Judge denies request to take man’s guns under new ‘red flag’ law
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
In a first, a judge declined a motion to confiscate a man’s guns under Colorado’s “red flag” law, according to CBS4.
The unnamed woman who filed the request, who lives in the town of Limon, is one of four known people who have made filings to confiscate guns under the law, with others filing in Denver and Larimer County.
The article goes on to state the following:
The filing claims the man in question has a drinking problem and has verbally and physically threatened the person making the request with a handgun, according to CBS4.
WATCH the news report video below for more details.
— CBSDenver (@CBSDenver) January 12, 2020
To get more information about this article, please visit TheHill.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- VIDEO: ‘Blood Drained From Adam Schiff’s Face’: John Barrasso Says Schiff’s ‘Parody’ Backfired
- VIDEO: Martha MacCallum calls out Eric Swalwell on impeachment process
- VIDEO: Lindsey Graham makes pledge about Bidens: ‘And that does not make me a Russian agent’
- VIDEO: Shocked CNN host bashes Pelosi over behavior
- VIDEO: “God help me, I did it.” Megyn Kelly reveals she complied with demeaning request by Roger Ailes
- VIDEO: Schiff not trusted: Democrats aren’t getting intelligence because of ‘crooked, corrupt’ lawmakers: Trump
- REPORT: Another country offers to pick up Harry and Meghan’s massive security bill
- REPORT: ‘Stunned’ Sen. Collins objected to Nadler’s impeachment accusation in note to Roberts
- VIDEO: Chris Wallace confronts Dershowitz over impeachment
- VIDEO: Graham compliments Schiff on impeachment presentation [PHOTOS]