VIDEO: Ken Cuccinelli denies fleeing DC bar due to verbal assault by former Dem governor
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by FOXNEWS.COM:
Acting Deputy Homeland Security Secretary Ken Cuccinelli contradicted a claim that he “retreated” from a bar in Washington, D.C., as former Maryland Gov. Martin O’Malley hurled expletives at him and attacked the Trump administration.
“I didn’t leave there,” Cuccinelli told Fox News host Charles Payne on Saturday. “He physically confronted me, and I walked by him but I found my classmates from Gonzaga in the Dubliner [pub] and had my Guiness and had another Guiness.”
The article goes on to state the following:
Cucinelli said that when he walked into the Dubliner, he heard “screaming and cursing” from a section of the bar. He initially ignored the outburst, but said he later turned around to see O’Malley, a Democrat, with his “veins bulging from his neck, screaming and yelling.”
The Washington Post had published a report Thursday evening, quoting a witness who claimed Cuccinelli “retreated” after O’Malley “drove him out.” O’Malley reportedly challenged Cuccinelli to a fight.
LISTEN in the video below to Cuccinelli’s side of the story:
Washington Post reporter Paul Kane claimed the exchange was a “near brawl.”
This is a Thanksgiving story that isn’t about giving thanks – it’s about DC’s most acclaimed Irish pub, hosting the alum of one of its most elite Catholic schools. And a Dem ex-Gov and R ex-AG/turned Trump official.
And a near brawl. https://t.co/DeRTNmOAA0
— Paul Kane (@pkcapitol) November 28, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit FOXNEWS.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- VIDEO: Video captures horrifying moment of deadly New Zealand volcano eruption, Americans among tourists trapped on island
- REPORT: Social Security announces Cost of Living increase for 2020
- VIDEO: ‘I Shouldn’t Have Done It’: Elizabeth Warren Apologizes When Confronted About Native American Claims
- REPORT: Biden: ‘Nobody warned me’ about Hunter and Ukraine because Beau was dying
- VIDEO: ‘They’re irrelevant’: Nadler defends not calling Republican witnesses for impeachment
- VIDEO: Graham: We Will End Impeachment Trial ‘As Quickly As Possible’
- VIDEO: Protestor interrupts impeachment hearing, screams at Nadler, hauled out of room
- VIDEO: ‘It’s Going To Be An Exposé And A Cover-Up’: Tom Fitton Gives His IG Report Predictions
- BREAKING: Chilling new details revealed about Saudi students’ actions before Florida naval base attack [VIDEO]
- REPORT: New Muslim congresswoman flips after election, now supports anti-Israel boycott