VIDEO: Klobuchar: ‘I don’t see’ voting to acquit Trump in Senate trial
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
Sen. Amy Klobuchar (D-Minn.), a 2020 White House hopeful, said Sunday she doesn’t see herself voting to acquit President Trump if an impeachment trial is held in the Senate.
“At this point, I don’t see that. But I’m someone that wants to look at every single count,” Klobuchar said on CNN’s “State of the Union” when asked if she would vote to acquit Trump.
The article goes on to state the following:
“I have made very clear I think this is impeachable conduct,” the Judiciary Committee member added.
Sen. @amyklobuchar on whether there’s any chance that she could vote to acquit President Trump: “At this point, I don’t see that … I’ve made [it] very clear I think this is impeachable conduct.”https://t.co/FCdh9WIAvB pic.twitter.com/GOCVCv06Na
— State of the Union (@CNNSotu) December 1, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit TheHill.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- VIDEO: ‘Blood Drained From Adam Schiff’s Face’: John Barrasso Says Schiff’s ‘Parody’ Backfired
- REPORT: News outlet blasted by police for breaking news of Kobe Bryant’s death before family could be notified
- REPORT: Another country offers to pick up Harry and Meghan’s massive security bill
- VIDEO: Chris Wallace confronts Dershowitz over impeachment
- VIDEO: Tucker Carlson: Adam Schiff is turning into a Tom Clancy character
- VIDEO: Angel Mom rips into Biden, Dems over ‘illegal alien criminals first’ agenda
- VIDEO: “God help me, I did it.” Megyn Kelly reveals she complied with demeaning request by Roger Ailes
- REPORT: Republican AGs Say Bloomberg Is Secretly Embedding An Army Of Anti-Trump Attorneys Inside State Offices
- JUST IN: Deadly avalanche barrels down on visitors of US ski resort
- REPORT: Adam Schiff proposes method to overrule Republicans and settle dispute over witnesses