VIDEO: Late Night Host calls Bill Maher out for fat-shaming segment
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by CNN.com:
(CNN) — Bill Maher has a long history of drawing ire for his remarks made on and off his HBO show, “Real Time.” And now he’s being called out by fellow late-night host James Corden.
The host of “The Late Late Show” used part of Thursday’s episode to criticize Maher’s remarks that suggested our culture should do more to combat the obesity epidemic and stop the push for body acceptance.
The article goes on to state the following:
“Fat-shaming doesn’t need to end; it needs to make a comeback,” Maher said on last Friday’s “Real Time,” adding that “some amount of shame is good.”
To get more information about this article, please visit CNN.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- VIDEO: Chris Wallace challenges Hakeem Jeffries’ claim that souvenir pen ceremony was ‘solemn’
- VIDEO: Graham announces probability of dismissing impeachment articles right away
- REPORT: New Jersey cop makes devastating decision as first responders tried to rescue him from crash
- REPORT: Horrific accident involving 2 cars leaves woman dead
- REPORT: 10 year-old injury leads to death — and a homicide ruling
- REPORT: Democratic lawmaker dismisses Nunes lawsuit threat: ‘Take your letter and shove it’
- REPORT: Popular Dem says Bidens will become the ‘bigger scandal’ if they testify
- REPORT: Missing California couple found dead in Mexico
- REPORT: Biden campaign issues warning to media ahead of impeachment trial
- VIDEO: Schiff claims that intelligence community is WITHHOLDING documents