VIDEO: Late Night Host calls Bill Maher out for fat-shaming segment
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by CNN.com:
(CNN) — Bill Maher has a long history of drawing ire for his remarks made on and off his HBO show, “Real Time.” And now he’s being called out by fellow late-night host James Corden.
The host of “The Late Late Show” used part of Thursday’s episode to criticize Maher’s remarks that suggested our culture should do more to combat the obesity epidemic and stop the push for body acceptance.
The article goes on to state the following:
“Fat-shaming doesn’t need to end; it needs to make a comeback,” Maher said on last Friday’s “Real Time,” adding that “some amount of shame is good.”
To get more information about this article, please visit CNN.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- VIDEO: Father-of-three blows up home on day of daughter’s wedding
- EXCLUSIVE: Bombshell report from Border Patrol proves urgent need for IMMEDIATE action
- VIDEO: Crowd jeers during military ceremony at Portland soccer game. See why.
- REPORT: Liberal paper passed on thinly sourced Kavanaugh story before NYT published it
- REPORT: Kim Jong Un sends invitation to President Trump
- Growing ‘Garbage Patch’ in ocean is 3 times the size of France (videos)
- How You Can Help Stop Amnesty
- Man tries to bribe wheelchair-bound woman after sexually assaulting her
- BREAKING: Oil prices surge after attack cuts Saudi Arabian supplies
- REPORT: Ocasio-Cortez makes request on Manafort being sent to Rikers Island