VIDEO: Lewandowski speaks out after rollercoaster hearing before Congress committee
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
Former Trump campaign manager Corey Lewandowski dismissed speculation that he could be held in contempt after a rollercoaster hearing Tuesday in front of the House Judiciary Committee in which he repeatedly exerted executive privilege regarding conversations with the president.
“I answered every question I had the obligation to answer,” Lewandowski said Wednesday on CNN.
The article goes on to state the following:
“I don’t have any reason to be held in contempt, and I’ve told the members of Congress I’m happy to come back and answer more questions if they need me to after the five- or six-hour charade I went through yesterday.”
“I don’t have any reason to be held in contempt,” says former Trump campaign manager Corey Lewandowski about repeatedly citing executive privilege at the House Judiciary committee hearing yesterday. “I’m happy to come back… after the five or six-hour charade I went through” pic.twitter.com/qkVudXLfuA
— New Day (@NewDay) September 18, 2019
Lewandowski was also a guest on Fox News Tuesday evening, and weighed in on the heated hearing. Watch below:
— The Hill (@thehill) September 18, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit TheHill.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- VIDEO: Incredible video of undercover officer disarming man who stole rifle from police
- REPORT: Thousands crossing US-Mexico border despite nonessential travel ban, COVID-19 threat
- REPORT: Federal Officers Gunned Down At Courthouse
- BREAKING: Trump calls for delay in G7 meeting, seeks expansion
- REPORT: George Floyd’s family responds to autopsy that says his death was from underlying conditions
- REPORT: News outlet reaches deal with union to save jobs during the pandemic