VIDEO: Liberal Democrat lawyer backs Trump after impeachment hearings
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM:
Constitutional scholar Alan Dershowitz claimed Democrats are running an illegitimate impeachment process and that President Trump does not deserve to be removed from office.
“I’m a liberal Democrat,” Dershowitz said on Mark Levin’s radio program Thursday. “And I’m on the side of Donald Trump on this issue.”
The article goes on to state the following:
“I voted for Hillary Clinton,” Dershowitz said after watching four days of public impeachment hearings on the Ukraine scandal. “Because I believe in the constitution more than I believe in partisan politics.”
Democrats have used President Trump’s July phone call with the president of Ukraine as the basis for their impeachment inquiry – but Dershowitz said they have nothing.
“There’s no crime there. You can argue that maybe there is an abuse of the foreign policy, but there is no crime there,” he declared.
LISTEN to his full remarks in the video below:
To get more information about this article, please visit WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- VIDEO: ‘Blood Drained From Adam Schiff’s Face’: John Barrasso Says Schiff’s ‘Parody’ Backfired
- REPORT: News outlet blasted by police for breaking news of Kobe Bryant’s death before family could be notified
- REPORT: Another country offers to pick up Harry and Meghan’s massive security bill
- VIDEO: Chris Wallace confronts Dershowitz over impeachment
- VIDEO: Tucker Carlson: Adam Schiff is turning into a Tom Clancy character
- VIDEO: Angel Mom rips into Biden, Dems over ‘illegal alien criminals first’ agenda
- VIDEO: “God help me, I did it.” Megyn Kelly reveals she complied with demeaning request by Roger Ailes
- REPORT: Republican AGs Say Bloomberg Is Secretly Embedding An Army Of Anti-Trump Attorneys Inside State Offices
- JUST IN: Deadly avalanche barrels down on visitors of US ski resort
- REPORT: Adam Schiff proposes method to overrule Republicans and settle dispute over witnesses