VIDEO: Liberal Democrat lawyer backs Trump after impeachment hearings
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM:
Constitutional scholar Alan Dershowitz claimed Democrats are running an illegitimate impeachment process and that President Trump does not deserve to be removed from office.
“I’m a liberal Democrat,” Dershowitz said on Mark Levin’s radio program Thursday. “And I’m on the side of Donald Trump on this issue.”
The article goes on to state the following:
“I voted for Hillary Clinton,” Dershowitz said after watching four days of public impeachment hearings on the Ukraine scandal. “Because I believe in the constitution more than I believe in partisan politics.”
Democrats have used President Trump’s July phone call with the president of Ukraine as the basis for their impeachment inquiry – but Dershowitz said they have nothing.
“There’s no crime there. You can argue that maybe there is an abuse of the foreign policy, but there is no crime there,” he declared.
LISTEN to his full remarks in the video below:
To get more information about this article, please visit WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- VIDEO: Video captures horrifying moment of deadly New Zealand volcano eruption, Americans among tourists trapped on island
- REPORT: Social Security announces Cost of Living increase for 2020
- VIDEO: ‘I Shouldn’t Have Done It’: Elizabeth Warren Apologizes When Confronted About Native American Claims
- REPORT: Biden: ‘Nobody warned me’ about Hunter and Ukraine because Beau was dying
- VIDEO: Witness makes admission about Ukranian phone call, Schiff jumps in to halt Nunes’s questioning
- BREAKING: Chilling new details revealed about Saudi students’ actions before Florida naval base attack [VIDEO]
- VIDEO: Graham: We Will End Impeachment Trial ‘As Quickly As Possible’
- VIDEO: Protestor interrupts impeachment hearing, screams at Nadler, hauled out of room
- VIDEO: ‘It’s Going To Be An Exposé And A Cover-Up’: Tom Fitton Gives His IG Report Predictions
- VIDEO: ‘They’re irrelevant’: Nadler defends not calling Republican witnesses for impeachment