VIDEO: Lori Loughlin facing ‘substantially higher’ sentence than Felicity Huffman if guilty
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by DailyMail:
The prosecutor in the Operation Varsity Blues case praised Felicity Huffman and sent out a warning to Lori Loughlin in a rare interview over the weekend.
US Attorney Andrew Lelling appeared on the local ABC affiliate in Boston to discuss the ongoing trial, where he has managed to secure a prison time for all four parents to have appeared in front of Judge Indira Talwani for a sentencing hearing.
The article goes on to state the following:
Those parents include Huffman, a woman whom Lelling praised as ‘classy’ for admitting she was culpable and taking responsibility for her actions.
Lelling said the decision Loughlin and her husband Mossimo Giannulli made to fight the charges “would only lengthen the prison sentence recommended by his office” if they are found guilty.
“I can’t tell you what that would be,” he said, adding: “The longer the case goes, let’s say she goes through to trial. If it is after trial, we would ask for something substantially higher. If she resolved it before trial, something lower than that.”
To get more information about this article, please visit DailyMail. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- VIDEO: Former child star dies at age 25
- REPORT: Another royal break. This time it’s Prince William and Kate Middleton, but its not an exit
- VIDEO: CNN Anchor Tells Nancy Pelosi That Trump Was Acquitted — She Interrupts, Claims He Wasn’t
- REPORT: Comey posts message to AG William Barr
- UPDATE: New details about Daytona 500 driver Ryan Newman following fiery crash
- VIDEO: Melania Stuns In Gorgeous Sleeveless Black And White Sundress At Daytona 500 [PHOTOS]
- REPORT: Judges’ association calls emergency meeting in wake of Stone sentencing reversal
- REPORT: Hillary Clinton finally responds to backlash over Sanders remark: ‘I thought…’
- VIDEO: Maxine Waters makes shocking claim that rich donors should influence elections
- REPORT: The New England Patriots Are Reportedly Eying This Quarterback