VIDEO: Man upset after dialysis center prevents him from bringing Trump cutout to treatment
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
A Florida man whose family cannot be with him during his hours-long weekly dialysis treatments is upset with medical staff who say he can’t bring a lifesize cutout of President Trump.
Nelson Gibson of Port St. Lucie, told local ABC affiliate WBPF that he at first only brought a photo of Trump as a comfort item during his treatments.
The article goes on to state the following:
“It just feels like bringing something from home to make you comfortable,” Gibson said.
WATCH the videos below for an interview with Gibson, and additional details.
— The Hill (@thehill) February 15, 2020
To get more information about this article, please visit TheHill.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Another royal break. This time it’s Prince William and Kate Middleton, but its not an exit
- VIDEO: CNN Anchor Tells Nancy Pelosi That Trump Was Acquitted — She Interrupts, Claims He Wasn’t
- VIDEO: Former child star dies at age 25
- REPORT: Comey posts message to AG William Barr
- VIDEO: Bloomberg makes shocking statements about ‘black and Latino males’, transgender people
- UPDATE: New details about Daytona 500 driver Ryan Newman following fiery crash
- REPORT: China makes allegation against U.S. over coronavirus outbreak
- VIDEO: Roger Stone greeted by chant after getting 40-month prison sentence
- VIDEO: ‘F—ing Traitor’: Sen. Collins Releases Abusive Voicemails Ahead of Impeachment Vote
- VIDEO: Border protection officer, family found dead in Florida home in apparent murder-suicide, police say