VIDEO: Man upset after dialysis center prevents him from bringing Trump cutout to treatment
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
A Florida man whose family cannot be with him during his hours-long weekly dialysis treatments is upset with medical staff who say he can’t bring a lifesize cutout of President Trump.
Nelson Gibson of Port St. Lucie, told local ABC affiliate WBPF that he at first only brought a photo of Trump as a comfort item during his treatments.
The article goes on to state the following:
“It just feels like bringing something from home to make you comfortable,” Gibson said.
WATCH the videos below for an interview with Gibson, and additional details.
— The Hill (@thehill) February 15, 2020
To get more information about this article, please visit TheHill.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Wife of former New Jersey mayor found dead from self-inflicted gunshot
- REPORT: The Nurse Was Holding Up. Then Her 3 Close Relatives Were Brought In.
- UPDATE: New York’s darkest day: Cuomo gives stunning new figures on state’s coronavirus deaths
- VIDEO: Here’s when New York’s coronavirus apex is likely to hit
- REPORT: Leaked papers reveal SHOCKING coronavirus cases, deaths that US hospitals are secretly preparing for
- REPORT: Maryland governor issues emergency order in response to coronavirus spread
- BREAKING: China makes admission about coronavirus whistleblower doctor punished by police, who died from the virus
- REPORT: NY hospitals treating coronavirus patients with VITAMIN after promising results
- VIDEO: Dr. Fauci estimates when social distancing guidelines can be lifted
- VIDEO: Rats swarm city’s streets as coronavirus precautions leave them empty