VIDEO: Maxine Waters makes shocking claim that rich donors should influence elections
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by FreeBeacon:
Rep. Maxine Waters (D., Calif.) said that California should have more influence over the Democratic primary process because the state has so many wealthy donors.
“We have candidates who fly out to Los Angeles from everywhere to raise money,” Waters said Thursday on CNBC. “You would have two, three, four at a time in Beverly Hills having dinners and some of our contributors, who are very rich, were holding fancy parties, trying to accommodate the requests for donations and contributions.”
The article goes on to state the following:
“The thinking is that if we are supplying tremendous dollars to candidates, we ought to have more say,” she added.
Waters argued that Iowa and New Hampshire should no longer be the first states to hold their primaries, because “certainly they are not reflective of the makeup of this country.”
WATCH her statement in the short video below:
Waters: California Should Have More Say Over Primary Process Because of Its Rich Donors and Fancy Partieshttps://t.co/WshX6UQjPp
— Free Beacon (@FreeBeacon) February 14, 2020
To get more information about this article, please visit FreeBeacon. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Another royal break. This time it’s Prince William and Kate Middleton, but its not an exit
- VIDEO: Former child star dies at age 25
- VIDEO: Students Who Tried To Kick Out White People ‘Thought They Were Gonna Be Hailed As Heroes’
- VIDEO: CNN Anchor Tells Nancy Pelosi That Trump Was Acquitted — She Interrupts, Claims He Wasn’t
- VIDEO: Trey Gowdy reacts to DOJ decision on McCabe
- VIDEO: ‘Blood Drained From Adam Schiff’s Face’: John Barrasso Says Schiff’s ‘Parody’ Backfired
- VIDEO: Joe Biden: I’m ‘disappointed’ in Lindsey Graham
- VIDEO: Horrific Dallas street-racing crash kills innocent driver
- VIDEO: ‘F—ing Traitor’: Sen. Collins Releases Abusive Voicemails Ahead of Impeachment Vote
- TRUMP: Responds to Barr’s request to stop tweeting about DOJ … in a tweet