VIDEO: Mayor goes after Trump: ‘Real men wear face masks’
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
Los Angeles Mayor Eric Garcetti (D) criticized President Trump on Tuesday for not wearing a face mask at several public appearances outside the White House.
During an interview with MSNBC host Andrea Mitchell, the news anchor asked Garcetti about his opinion regarding the president’s decision.
The article goes on to state the following:
“Mayor Garcetti, what should the president do in terms of the way he models behavior for the rest of the country?” Mitchell asked.
Garcetti responded, “Simply put, I say real men wear face masks.”
“When they’re going to be with other people in public it is our gateway to increasing freedom, more economic activity and the greater opening up,” Garcetti said, referring to wearing a mask.
“And I think modeling that is something so important for all of our leaders. And any men who don’t want to wear face masks, we’ve got to get over ourselves and just do it.”
— MSNBC Public Relations (@MSNBCPR) May 21, 2020
To get more information about this article, please visit TheHill.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- POLL RESULTS: How you feel about mail-in voting
- REPORT: Hillary STUNS with Memorial Day message ignoring military and supporting Dem governor
- REPORT: California makes announcement on reopening places of worship, in-store retail shopping
- REPORT: CNN Commentator: Trump ‘Not Healthy’ — ‘He Is Not Well’ at the Worst Possible Time
- REPORT: GOP Senate chairmen ask DOJ for records on former DNC consultant
- JUST IN: State House passes bill restricting medical treatments for transgender youth