VIDEO: Meghan McCain rips Trump, GOP on Syria decision: ‘You feckless, unpatriotic cowards’
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
ABC’s Meghan McCain ripped President Trump’s decision to withdraw U.S. troops from Syria, calling the White House and Republicans “feckless, unpatriotic cowards” for what she said on Monday’s edition of “The View” amounts to an abandonment of allies in the regions.
The criticism comes after the White House announced late Sunday that a long-planned Turkish invasion was proceeding in northeastern Syria and U.S. troops would not be in the “immediate area” when it occurs, drawing backlash from leading Republicans on Capitol Hill.
The article goes on to state the following:
“These are allies of ours that American soldiers are still continuing to fight alongside,” she added. “All we did was arm them and they fought for America, and right now, we’re just saying we’re just going to leave them and abandon them.””To everyone in the White House and every Republican who was mad that President Obama pulled out of Iraq: you feckless, unpatriotic cowards,” McCain concluded. “I cannot believe this is where we’re at diplomatic-wise. What message is this sending to our allies who have fought alongside us and American troops who have fought and died for this?”President Trump reiterated on Monday that it was time to pull the United States out of “ridiculous Endless Wars” while warning Turkey on Twitter he will “totally destroy and obliterate the Economy of Turkey” if the country does anything he considers “off limits.”
….the captured ISIS fighters and families. The U.S. has done far more than anyone could have ever expected, including the capture of 100% of the ISIS Caliphate. It is time now for others in the region, some of great wealth, to protect their own territory. THE USA IS GREAT!
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) October 7, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit TheHill.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Poll reveals percentage of Dems who want candidates to discuss Hunter Biden
- Human waste map reveals major city is largest ‘s***hole’ in America
- REPORT: CNN responds to ‘rumor’ Trump tweeted about network’s Jeff Zucker
- HAPPENING NOW: Democratic candidates debate in Ohio
- VIDEO: ‘Cooper, Your Bias is Showing’: Debate Moderator Slammed For Biden Question
- Soros, Pelosi to speak at 3-day ‘Resistance’ conference
- REPORT: ‘Saturday Night Live’ sees big change in ratings
- BREAKING: Manafort partner describes funneling millions through Cyprus accounts
- VIDEO: Hunter Biden speaks out in exclusive interview, as past business associations come under scrutiny