VIDEO: Michael Moore makes admission: ‘Trump was right’
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM:
Liberal filmmaker Michael Moore is no fan of President Trump but admits the Republican had one thing right during the 2016 election.
“The people that came out for Trump — I’m not talking about the racist, white supremacist part. I’m talking about those people who are sick and tired of the system. Trump told them it was rigged. It was rigged. And he was right when he said that,” Moore said during an appearance Wednesday on MSNBC.
The article goes on to state the following:
Moore said Trump won in 2016 because voters could relate to his message about how the political system, economy, and media were “rigged” against them.
WATCH his remarks in the video below:
“The people that came out for Trump…people who are sick and tired of the system. Trump told them it was rigged. It was rigged. And he was right when he said that.”
— Washington Examiner (@dcexaminer) November 29, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- VIDEO: ‘Blood Drained From Adam Schiff’s Face’: John Barrasso Says Schiff’s ‘Parody’ Backfired
- REPORT: News outlet blasted by police for breaking news of Kobe Bryant’s death before family could be notified
- REPORT: Another country offers to pick up Harry and Meghan’s massive security bill
- VIDEO: Chris Wallace confronts Dershowitz over impeachment
- VIDEO: Tucker Carlson: Adam Schiff is turning into a Tom Clancy character
- VIDEO: Angel Mom rips into Biden, Dems over ‘illegal alien criminals first’ agenda
- VIDEO: “God help me, I did it.” Megyn Kelly reveals she complied with demeaning request by Roger Ailes
- REPORT: Republican AGs Say Bloomberg Is Secretly Embedding An Army Of Anti-Trump Attorneys Inside State Offices
- JUST IN: Deadly avalanche barrels down on visitors of US ski resort
- REPORT: Adam Schiff proposes method to overrule Republicans and settle dispute over witnesses