VIDEO: ‘Out of order’: Nadler shuts Jordan down over inquiry about DOJ inspector general testimony
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM:
House Judiciary Chairman Jerry Nadler shut down Republican Ohio Rep. Jim Jordan when he insisted on confronting the New York Democrat about inviting Justice Department Inspector General Michael Horowitz to testify about his harsh reports on former FBI Director James Comey.
The panel met on Tuesday to consider gun violence prevention bills and other legislation.
The article goes on to state the following:
In one exchange at the beginning of the meeting, Jordan doggedly pressed Nadler about when the committee might be able to question Horowitz about his report last month criticizing Comey for how he handled memos describing his discussions with President Trump.
“When will the Judiciary Committee get to question IG Horowitz about his scathing Comey report?” Jordan tweeted. “@RepJerryNadler: ‘I’m not sure which report you’re referring to… I don’t know. We haven’t discussed that.’ Dems would rather focus on impeachment and taking our guns.”
When will the Judiciary Committee get to question IG Horowitz about his scathing Comey report?@RepJerryNadler: “I’m not sure which report you’re referring to… I don’t know. We haven’t discussed that.”
Dems would rather focus on impeachment and taking our guns. pic.twitter.com/hnF4MnsTvK
— Rep. Jim Jordan (@Jim_Jordan) September 10, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Another royal break. This time it’s Prince William and Kate Middleton, but its not an exit
- VIDEO: Students Who Tried To Kick Out White People ‘Thought They Were Gonna Be Hailed As Heroes’
- VIDEO: Former child star dies at age 25
- TRUMP: Responds to Barr’s request to stop tweeting about DOJ … in a tweet
- REPORT: Iran MP Offers Reward for Killing Trump, U.S. Ambassador Responds
- JUST IN: Major retailer to close 125 stores, shed 2,000 corporate jobs
- EXCLUSIVE: WATCH: Patrons less than enthused when Elizabeth Warren visits restaurant
- VIDEO: CNN Anchor Tells Nancy Pelosi That Trump Was Acquitted — She Interrupts, Claims He Wasn’t
- VIDEO: Gutfeld rips media after Avenatti verdict
- VIDEO: Horrific Dallas street-racing crash kills innocent driver