VIDEO: Pam Bondi speaks out about potentially joining White House
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by FOXNEWS.COM:
Former Florida Attorney General Pam Bondi said Thursday that she has “no reservations” about potentially joining the White House amid reports she will be part of the administration’s plans to beef up its communications team before impeachment hearings go public.
This comes as President Trump’s personal attorney, Rudy Giuliani, has hired a trio of attorneys to represent him amid the House impeachment inquiry.
The article goes on to state the following:
Appearing on “Fox & Friends” with hosts Steve Doocy, Ainsley Earhardt and Brian Kilmeade at Fox Nation’s first-ever “Patriot Awards” in St. Petersburg, Fla., Bondi was asked whether she is indeed joining the president’s team.
WATCH her response in the video below:
To get more information about this article, please visit FOXNEWS.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- BREAKING: CAPTURED: ‘Armed and dangerous’ suspect, 30, is caught and charged with kidnapping UFC fighter’s 19-year-old stepdaughter
- REPORT: NFL releases statement on Kaepernick after workout stunt
- VIDEO: ‘Crying like a little child’: Don Trump Jr. rips whistleblower over Clinton loss
- VIDEO: Lindsey Graham says he’s “confident” the whistleblower is from the “deep state.”
- BREAKING: Supreme Court Chief Justice announces Ginsburg is ill
- REPORT: Another traveling family attacked by cartel in northern Mexico, one dead
- REPORT: McDonald’s employee charged in tampering of police officer’s food
- REPORT: Michigan county seized retiree’s home over $8 debt – now he’s fighting back
- EXCLUSIVE: The final Instagram post by murdered pregnant mom Shanann Watts