VIDEO: Pam Bondi speaks out about potentially joining White House
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by FOXNEWS.COM:
Former Florida Attorney General Pam Bondi said Thursday that she has “no reservations” about potentially joining the White House amid reports she will be part of the administration’s plans to beef up its communications team before impeachment hearings go public.
This comes as President Trump’s personal attorney, Rudy Giuliani, has hired a trio of attorneys to represent him amid the House impeachment inquiry.
The article goes on to state the following:
Appearing on “Fox & Friends” with hosts Steve Doocy, Ainsley Earhardt and Brian Kilmeade at Fox Nation’s first-ever “Patriot Awards” in St. Petersburg, Fla., Bondi was asked whether she is indeed joining the president’s team.
WATCH her response in the video below:
To get more information about this article, please visit FOXNEWS.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Thousands crossing US-Mexico border despite nonessential travel ban, COVID-19 threat
- REPORT: Federal Officers Gunned Down At Courthouse
- VIDEO: Incredible video of undercover officer disarming man who stole rifle from police
- BREAKING: Trump calls for delay in G7 meeting, seeks expansion
- VIDEO: Biden gives fiery response after being pressured to choose a woman of color as VP
- REPORT: George Floyd’s family responds to autopsy that says his death was from underlying conditions
- REPORT: News outlet reaches deal with union to save jobs during the pandemic