VIDEO: Plot thickens as NYT reporters behind Kavanaugh story speak out
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by FOXNEWS.COM:
The New York Times reporters behind the controversial piece on Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh claimed Monday night that key details missing from the sexual misconduct allegation may have been removed from the original draft in the editing process.
Late Sunday, The New York Times walked back an explosive report about a resurfaced allegation of sexual assault by Kavanaugh from his college days. The piece by Robin Pogrebin and Kate Kelly was adapted from their forthcoming book, “The Education of Brett Kavanaugh: An Investigation,” and alleged that there was corroboration of an incident in which Kavanaugh, as a college student at Yale, exposed himself to a female classmate at a party.
The article goes on to state the following:
The paper was forced to issue an update that included the significant detail that several friends of the alleged victim said she did not recall the purported sexual assault. The newspaper also stated for the first time that the alleged victim refused to be interviewed, and has made no other comment about the episode.
In the interview, Pogrebin and Kelly claimed the missing details were included in their original article, but “somewhere in the editing process, those words were trimmed.” WATCH their remarks in the video below:
Robin Pogrebin and Kate Kelly claim that the qualifier about the other alleged Kavanaugh accuser not remembering an incident at Yale was included in the initial NYT draft but removed. pic.twitter.com/p9wUTnFyM1
— Chuck Ross (@ChuckRossDC) September 17, 2019
Donald Trump Jr. responded with the following Twitter post:
The editors!!! OMG this is even worse than I thought. No one’s actually surprised anymore and they will keep doing the same thing over and over because everyone in their leftist bubble is fine trying to destroy good people ideologically opposes to them.
— Donald Trump Jr. (@DonaldJTrumpJr) September 17, 2019
— Sara A. Carter (@SaraCarterDC) September 17, 2019
CLICK HERE to watch the entire interview.
In real life, these “reporters” and their editor would have been fired. They knew this was fake news but they printed it anyway.
— Brent N Winkelman (@bnwink56) September 17, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit FOXNEWS.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Democrat calls for investigation into Elaine Chao after Mitch McConnell campaign boasts Kentucky ties
- REPORT: Poll reveals percentage of Dems who want candidates to discuss Hunter Biden
- Human waste map reveals major city is largest ‘s***hole’ in America
- REPORT: CNN responds to ‘rumor’ Trump tweeted about network’s Jeff Zucker
- HAPPENING NOW: Democratic candidates debate in Ohio
- VIDEO: ‘Cooper, Your Bias is Showing’: Debate Moderator Slammed For Biden Question
- Soros, Pelosi to speak at 3-day ‘Resistance’ conference
- REPORT: ‘Saturday Night Live’ sees big change in ratings
- BREAKING: Manafort partner describes funneling millions through Cyprus accounts
- VIDEO: State poll shows this Dem on top – and she’s not in the race