VIDEO: Presidential Candidate: One Thing ‘Everybody Has In Common In Jail’: They ‘Can’t Read’
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by DAILYCALLER.COM:
Former Vice President Joe Biden said Friday that something everybody in jail has in common is that they “can’t read.”
The presumptive Democratic presidential nominee told popular radio host Charlamagne Tha God that people in jail were “victims of abuse” and lack “job skills,” while discussing prison reform.
The article goes on to state the following:
“Only a couple things everybody has in common in jail,” Biden said. “One is they were the victims of abuse or their kids were, or their mother was. Number two: can’t read. Number three: they don’t have any job skills, they were in a position where they didn’t get a chance.”
.@JoeBiden on @breakfastclubam: Only a couple things everybody has in common in jail: 1) victims of abuse or their mother was 2) can’t read 3) they don’t have any job skills pic.twitter.com/iDPvkx4SvE
— America Rising (@AmericaRising) May 22, 2020
To get more information about this article, please visit DAILYCALLER.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- POLL RESULTS: How you feel about mail-in voting
- VIDEO: War memorial vandalized with red paint: ‘Whoever did this. Please leave. Today.’ (PICTURES)
- REPORT: Hillary STUNS with Memorial Day message ignoring military and supporting Dem governor
- REPORT: California makes announcement on reopening places of worship, in-store retail shopping
- REPORT: CNN Commentator: Trump ‘Not Healthy’ — ‘He Is Not Well’ at the Worst Possible Time
- REPORT: GOP Senate chairmen ask DOJ for records on former DNC consultant