VIDEO: Rand Paul doubles down on call for whistleblower to come forward, slams Hunter Biden
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by FOXNEWS.COM:
Sen. Rand Paul, R-Ky., appeared on “Special Report with Bret Baier” Tuesday and defended his call for media outlets to reveal the name of the Ukraine call whistleblower, adding that they should come forward.
Paul was asked to respond to a tweet by whistleblower attorney Andrew Bakhash, which stated that if Congress does not protect his client’s “anonymity” their “safety” will be jeopardized.
The article goes on to state the following:
“I don’t wish harm on anyone. I’ve been the victim of political violence not once, but twice,” Paul said, noting he was on a Virginia baseball field in 2017 when a gunman shot Rep. Steve Scalise, R-La., and was left with broken ribs after an assault by a neighbor. “So I know what political violence is all about. I don’t want that at all.”
To get more information about this article, please visit FOXNEWS.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- BREAKING: Pelosi unveils new $3 trillion coronavirus relief plan [READ IT HERE]
- DML: Half my bulk inventory is gone in 5 hours!
- VIDEO: ‘The Five’ Panel Explodes After Donna Brazile Says THIS About the First Amendment
- REPORT: Judge orders State Department to produce Ukraine documents
- VIDEO: Police release redacted bodycam footage following death of George Floyd
- REPORT: These Obama officials are on GOP senators’ list for subpoenas amid Obama-era probe