VIDEO: Roger Stone greeted by chant after getting 40-month prison sentence
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM:
Longtime Trump associate Roger Stone was greeted with jeers Thursday as he left court after being sentenced to 40 months in prison.
“Lock him up!” shouted some in the Washington, D.C., crowd, composed of photographers, journalists, and onlookers, imitating a chant often heard at President Trump’s campaign rallies. Stone was sentenced to three years and four months for obstruction of justice and 12 months for the other five counts to be served concurrently. In addition, he got a $20,000 fine.
The article goes on to state the following:
Hours earlier, Trump decried Stone’s treatment as unfair.
Roger Stone was greeted by chants of “Lock him up!” as he left a federal courtroom after being sentenced to 40 months in prison for lying and obstruction charges. Others in the crowd called for him to be pardoned. https://t.co/fYoYhwVixl pic.twitter.com/E7tINjZMtq
— CBS News (@CBSNews) February 20, 2020
“They say Roger Stone lied to Congress.” @CNN OH, I see, but so did Comey (and he also leaked classified information, for which almost everyone, other than Crooked Hillary Clinton, goes to jail for a long time), and so did Andy McCabe, who also lied to the FBI! FAIRNESS?
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) February 20, 2020
Roger Stone was met with yells of “lock him up!” today as he was exiting the courthouse after his sentencingpic.twitter.com/EhGtMAIO1C
— PoliticsVideoChannel (@politvidchannel) February 20, 2020
“Lock him up!” shouted some in the Washington, D.C., crowd, composed of photographers, journalists, and onlookers, imitating a chant often heard at President Trump’s campaign rallies.
— Washington Examiner (@dcexaminer) February 20, 2020
To get more information about this article, please visit WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- BREAKING: Trump makes announcement on possible coronavirus quarantines in 3 states
- REPORT: Legendary country singer/songwriter in critical condition
- VIDEO: Dr. Fauci estimates when social distancing guidelines can be lifted
- REPORT: New York nurse shares chilling photo of coronavirus victims to show ‘the ghastly reality’
- BREAKING: China makes admission about coronavirus whistleblower doctor punished by police, who died from the virus
- VIDEO: 1st person arrested for violating NY’s COVID-19 executive order
- REPORT: Major retailer to close all stores in the US to limit coronavirus spread
- VIDEO: Mnuchin says when checks from coronavirus bill will be coming
- REPORT: NY hospitals treating coronavirus patients with VITAMIN after promising results
- REPORT: Chinese markets still selling bats and slaughtering dogs, cats, rabbits in gruesome market scene