VIDEO: Scaramucci: Pro-Trump GOP Lawmakers Akin to Helping Hitler — ‘Vichy Republicans’
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by BREITBART.COM:
In a Monday appearance on CNN’s “New Day,” former White House communications director Anthony Scaramucci weighed in on Sen. John Kennedy (R-LA) claiming Sunday that both Russia and Ukraine meddled in the 2016 presidential election.
Scaramucci accused GOP lawmakers who support President Donald Trump of acting in “cowardice” by not speaking out, likening them to the Vichy group in France that helped Adolf Hitler when he took over in France.
The article goes on to state the following:
“[Trump has] been caught now in the Ukraine scandal, and his only defense right now is if he can just get the Republicans to hold the line and accept his illegality,” Scaramucci told host Alisyn Camerota, adding he was surprised to see lawmakers “disavow the oath to the Constitution” to defend Trump.
“”They’re like Vichy Republicans,” Scaramucci went on, explaining, “When Hitler took over Paris, took over France, there was a Vichy group of French that were helping him administrate the French government.”
When Camerota pushed back on the comment, Scaramucci said he wasn’t “comparing anybody to Hitler.”
“I’m just suggesting that they’re falling in line in a way that is absolutely despicable as it relates to the Constitution,” he said.
— The Hill (@thehill) December 2, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit BREITBART.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- VIDEO: Video captures horrifying moment of deadly New Zealand volcano eruption, Americans among tourists trapped on island
- REPORT: Social Security announces Cost of Living increase for 2020
- VIDEO: ‘I Shouldn’t Have Done It’: Elizabeth Warren Apologizes When Confronted About Native American Claims
- REPORT: Biden: ‘Nobody warned me’ about Hunter and Ukraine because Beau was dying
- VIDEO: ‘They’re irrelevant’: Nadler defends not calling Republican witnesses for impeachment
- VIDEO: Graham: We Will End Impeachment Trial ‘As Quickly As Possible’
- VIDEO: Protestor interrupts impeachment hearing, screams at Nadler, hauled out of room
- VIDEO: Witness makes admission about Ukranian phone call, Schiff jumps in to halt Nunes’s questioning
- BREAKING: Chilling new details revealed about Saudi students’ actions before Florida naval base attack [VIDEO]
- REPORT: New Muslim congresswoman flips after election, now supports anti-Israel boycott