VIDEO: Sen. Graham calls Sondland’s testimony revision ‘suspicious’
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by FOXNEWS.COM:
Sen. Lindsey Graham, R-S.C., blasted House Democrats Wednesday for their continued push for impeachment as the House Intelligence Committee prepares to hold public hearings next week.
“The whole thing is being driven by partisans in the House. Adam Schiff is not looking for the truth. And the testimony is incoherent. It depends on who you talk to,” Graham said Wednesday on “The Story with Martha MacCallum.” “But there is one common theme here, the president of the Ukraine and the president of the United States — both said there was no quid pro quo.”
The article goes on to state the following:
“Why did Sondland change his testimony? Was there a connection between Sondland and Democratic operatives on the committee? Did he talk to Schiff? Did he tell it to Schiff’s staffers?” Graham asked. “I’ve been a lawyer for a very long time. When somebody changes their testimony, they suddenly recall something they didn’t know before. It makes me incredibly, incredibly suspicious.”
To get more information about this article, please visit FOXNEWS.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- BREAKING: Pelosi unveils new $3 trillion coronavirus relief plan [READ IT HERE]
- DML: Half my bulk inventory is gone in 5 hours!
- VIDEO: ‘The Five’ Panel Explodes After Donna Brazile Says THIS About the First Amendment
- REPORT: Judge orders State Department to produce Ukraine documents
- VIDEO: Police release redacted bodycam footage following death of George Floyd
- REPORT: These Obama officials are on GOP senators’ list for subpoenas amid Obama-era probe