VIDEO: Shocked CNN host bashes Pelosi over behavior
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM:
CNN host Dana Bash criticized House Speaker Nancy Pelosi for using dozens of pens to sign impeachment articles and a resolution naming House managers.
After weeks of stonewalling, Pelosi transmitted two impeachment articles against President Trump to the Senate for trial on Wednesday. During the signing ceremony, aides handed the California Democrat dozens of personalized pens that she used to endorse both the articles and a separate resolution appointing House managers for the trial.
The article goes on to state the following:
“It was unusual to see that kind of ceremony and handing out the pens and smiling for a picture in this kind of situation where the House speaker has bent over backwards to say publicly and privately, ‘This is somber, this is not a time for celebration,'” Bash said.
“This is history and the people involved want to mark the moment,” Bash continued, “but I didn’t expect to see that.”
CNN panel bashes Nancy Pelosi for handing out impeachment pens. It was a “jarring” “celebration” pic.twitter.com/oQlI8tgIW0
— Steve Guest (@SteveGuest) January 15, 2020
To get more information about this article, please visit WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Another royal break. This time it’s Prince William and Kate Middleton, but its not an exit
- VIDEO: Former child star dies at age 25
- REPORT: Comey posts message to AG William Barr
- VIDEO: CNN Anchor Tells Nancy Pelosi That Trump Was Acquitted — She Interrupts, Claims He Wasn’t
- VIDEO: Bloomberg makes shocking statements about ‘black and Latino males’, transgender people
- REPORT: Judge found dead ahead of Michael Avenatti trial
- VIDEO: Judge Napolitano on Roger Stone case: Only one thing can undo this mess
- REPORT: China makes allegation against U.S. over coronavirus outbreak
- VIDEO: Border protection officer, family found dead in Florida home in apparent murder-suicide, police say
- REPORT: Former Republican governor says he will explore run for old office