VIDEO: Tennessee judge holds lawyer’s baby as he swears her into the state bar in viral video
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
Tennessee Court of Appeals Judge Richard Dinkins is going viral after a video showed him swearing in a new lawyer last week while holding her baby.
In footage making the rounds online, Dinkins could be seen lightly bouncing the baby on his hip while he administered the oath to Juliana Lamar, the mother of the 1-year-old child who recently graduated from Belmont University College of Law, according to BuzzFeed News.
Y’all. Judge Dinkins of the Tennessee Court of Appeals swore in my law school colleague with her baby on his hip, and I’ve honestly never loved him more. pic.twitter.com/kn0L5DakHO
— Sarah Martin (@sarahfor5) November 9, 2019
The article goes on to state the following:
Lamar told the publication that moments before she was set to be sworn in, Dinkins said he wanted her son, Beckham, to “take part in the moment.”
“And I am so glad he did because to have my son take part in one of the greatest moments of my life was truly a blessing,” she said.
To get more information about this article, please visit TheHill.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: NFL releases statement on Kaepernick after workout stunt
- BREAKING: Supreme Court Chief Justice announces Ginsburg is ill
- VIDEO: Lindsey Graham says he’s “confident” the whistleblower is from the “deep state.”
- VIDEO: ‘Crying like a little child’: Don Trump Jr. rips whistleblower over Clinton loss
- REPORT: Another traveling family attacked by cartel in northern Mexico, one dead
- VIDEO: Democrat against impeachment calls out party for ‘fracturing the nation’ with investigation
- REPORT: Michigan county seized retiree’s home over $8 debt – now he’s fighting back
- EXCLUSIVE: The final Instagram post by murdered pregnant mom Shanann Watts
- BREAKING: CAPTURED: ‘Armed and dangerous’ suspect, 30, is caught and charged with kidnapping UFC fighter’s 19-year-old stepdaughter
- VIDEO: GOP Rep. says impeachment hearings should be postponed due to new development